Thanks for Everything and Goodbye for Now

Heafy83

Bulls Fan
Real Name
Heath
Hey everyone,

Not sure how many know, because I know I've told a few, but I recently lost my job and started up my own business. The company I worked for went belly up so it forced my hand really. For those of you who don't know I'm an Equities Advisor (another name for stockbroker). So I deal in the buying and selling of shares.

Whilst business is ok at the moment I have to make some priorities and sadly basketball cards are not one. As a result I am selling up everything, which includes my John Henson & Marquis Teague PCs. I would love to sell them each as they stand at the moment, but if I can't find a buyer for either lot I'll split them up eventually. Would love for them to go to a fellow Teague or Henson collector.

Just putting this out there to gauge interest on each lot at the moment so PM me and we can start negotiating.

For now this will be it for me, for basketball cards. Just cant afford to keep it up and could really use the money. Not saying I'll never be back but I'm not sure what future awaits for me either.

Would like to thank everyone on here who I have dealt with and keep in constant contact with. Would also like to thank the mods for making this wonderful site what it is. You are a true inspiration to the card collecting community and put in tireless amounts of your personal time into this site. Just wanted to let you know it is noticed and very much appreciated.

So for now it will be goodbye for me. I will not be buying anymore cards just selling what I have. Even after all is said and done I will be around the place, just not as active or as often.

Hit me up if you are interested in any of these PCs.

John Henson
John Henson PC Photos by Heafy83 | Photobucket

Marquis Teague
Marquis Teague PC Photos by Heafy83 | Photobucket

Thanks

sad to hear. and the very best for the future.
PM me if you have any vucevics left, I may be able to help there (my job prospects are pretty bad at the moment too though)

If you prospecting of shares is as good as your prospecting of NBA draft picks then you will be just fine!

I still remember you were the first person I saw that said Damian Lillard would be good!

All the best mate!

If you prospecting of shares is as good as your prospecting of NBA draft picks then you will be just fine!

I still remember you were the first person I saw that said Damian Lillard would be good!

All the best mate!

Thanks mate means a lot. I remember picking up some of his leaf autos cheap and flicking them for 150%. Also grabbed 3 redemptions for his Gold Standard metal futures cards. Didn't pay more than $40 for any of them. Flicked them all for $200+. The one I was super pissed about was the first Leaf 1/1 I missed out on. Had a snipe set that would have won it easy, but my PC crashed with like a minute to go on the auction so it never happened. It went for a mere $200 and sold later for $1k+.

Back
Top Bottom