Tele Official 2009 NRL Collector Card Series

Like Warriorfaninoz said there very random, I did get a foil in every pack but some packs had up to 4 foil cards in them

I have a few spare foils, its prob best to wait until the last pack comes out before trading incase there are multiple foils people want but I do have many spares of Manu/ElMagic/Raiders logo etc

Was happy to find a news agent that had them thanks for the info from those who replied. Got 2 lots and ended up with foils of El Masri, Raiders Logo, Jennings, Covell, Vatuvai and Collis. A foil set would be pretty hard to put together.

I hope the courier mail / sunday mail up here in Gods country do a set also this year...........BUT they will prolly wait until we win the 2nd state of origin game........lol

the cards actually look alright and printed on good stock not the thin stuff.

i am after the eels foil cards, of course, i am not sure about doubles of the foils yet as i haven't gone through them all yet.

Cheers Dave

I saw it on the footy show that they mentioned there would be a coupon to catch up but missed when they said it would be. Is that in sundays paper? I have only missed one but might as well wait until that is in there and get them all at once.

so is there a new pack today or no?

---------- Post added at 01:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

nevermind.....there is

hmmmm....wonder if they are going to be in Queensland..if not ill have to jump on ebay for a set :(
Brplat

hmmmm....wonder if they are going to be in Queensland..if not ill have to jump on ebay for a set :(
Brplat

I have been informed by a newsagent that in about a month or so, the Courier Mail will do this set. The only difference being, the set will have Sunday Mail and Courier Mail emblems on the back of the card instead of Telegraph logos. For some, this may mean there are 2 collections to buy.

I have been informed by a newsagent that in about a month or so, the Courier Mail will do this set. The only difference being, the set will have Sunday Mail and Courier Mail emblems on the back of the card instead of Telegraph logos. For some, this may mean there are 2 collections to buy.

Thanks mate! :) for me ill only get the Queensland one :lol:
Brplat

Back
Top Bottom