Teamcoach 4 star and 10 star

on my 2nd account:
745 with mcveigh and kennedywce to play
342 with mcveigh to play
really should of put goldstein in and pendlebury again killed me with 59

yeah i was killed by Pendlebury too. My 10 star is

Selwood, Heppell, Hodge, Pendlebury, Hannabery, Beams, Swan, Cloke, Harvey and Sidebottom

4 star is

Selwood, Pendlebury, Swan and Cloke

i was going to put in harvey but put in petrie instead on main acc -.-
kennedy wce 70 hurts, only the 1 tackle in the 4th qrt :(

i'm screwed already, have Buddy in my 4 star and 10 star, Started well last night with Harvey but then Goldstein didnt exactly light it up last night either

yep hadnt had buddy for a month then after last week thought hed have another big 1, now hes fucked 3 of my accounts
should of had cox in main account - 127

the 1 game ablett plays absolutely shit had to be his 250th and against melbourne, thanks for ruining any chance i had with 59 lousy points

how is everyone going? i am hoping this is a low scoring week by the look of some of the dream team scores. I am on 718 with riewoldt and montagna still to come. what do you guys reckon? still a chance if they can scrape an 80+ each?

callan ward dissapointment of the week, 40, had about 4 touches at 3qrt time. seem to be struggling on all my accounts but you always do well drama.Did manage to get the hawks margin correct....thanks umps for bullshit frees on franklin -.-

i am always up there but keep somehow missing out on cards lol always one player that stuffs it all up so hopefully montagna and riewoldt can do something haha

Back
Top Bottom