Teamcoach 4 star and 10 star

nice mate, i hope you are ok =) I will be pretty gutted aswell, seems every time i have a good week someone ruins it! this week it was bloody sidebottom

cooney and riewoldt were certainties, can't trust sidebottom, he's had a pretty poor year
dropped ablett too after 2 shit weeks and goes and get 100+ while johnson and jselwood couldn't even rack em up against brisbane
wish they did finals

i dont have cooney and sidebottom has been good since beams is back, got 120 or so last week! But oh well, i just hope i sneak in. Surely having boyd, ablett, montagna, goddard, sellwood, riewoldt and bennell will sneak me over the line.

im gonna get steele cause little cousin traded it for a sw and has other 2, uncle has rioli coming in so ill swap with him then whack on ebay, you finishing your set?

oh ok nice, i have the full gws set and now i will grab bennell. So only got hunt and matera to go. luckky they are doing it for finals =)

Got johnson and kelly killing it but bloody chapman on the bench. Got excited when mackie landed on his head, thought he was knocked out for sure

Back
Top Bottom