TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
I have to agree with most comments I am disappointed in the fact that the prize cards are no longer a challenge to get.
I enjoyed playing each week just to win a prize card and it usually took me some weeks and luck to get my 3 Carlton players now I spend $30 and wham I have all 3 obviously trading for my team.
So I do not think I will buying much TC at all other than the Carlton gold and silvers as I have collected those sets for some time

I have to agree with most comments I am disappointed in the fact that the prize cards are no longer a challenge to get.
I enjoyed playing each week just to win a prize card and it usually took me some weeks and luck to get my 3 Carlton players now I spend $30 and wham I have all 3 obviously trading for my team.
So I do not think I will buying much TC at all other than the Carlton gold and silvers as I have collected those sets for some time

I too feel that way the wallet will still be reasonably full compared to previous years.The challenge has gone to win them by using your strategies to pull off a great score,in saying that the lure of grabbing the Brownlow or prem cup version of the WILDCARD still stands hopefully.

Cards in albums are fine, but just make them album cards, and people can collect these as a seperate set, but they shouldn't be prize cards. Keeping the integrity of the prize card within the context of the games is important imo.

As more people play the online games it is getting harder to get them, but maybe if it was only 1 prize card per team it might not present such a challenge and create unrealistic expectations that it is possible to win all 3 for their favorite team.

It would still take almost all of the season to win a prize card for each of the 18 clubs, if you were lucky enough. It's hard enough just to win 1 prize card over the course of the season (but maybe that more reflective of poor player choices :))

But of course the counter argument would be that not everybody wants all teams, and if I win my team's prize card in the first few rounds why would I bother playing the games anymore.

Although back in the early days of the game you only have to win once you got all the prize cards for your favourite team.

Anyway, my brain is starting to hurt......maybe I'll just go a design the best avatar possible so that everyone will like it and vote for it, and win prize cards that way. :D

Welcome back to the fold bjk16 :)

Usually it is the top 20 game players with the highest scores in the round that win a prize card. However with the changes to games for 2015, the info 'pop up' on the prize card page section provides the following overview in terms of how many cards are available for each competition

image.jpg

So basically for the top 4 game, if your picks of the afl players available to you for the specific positions (based on what you unlock via entering the codes) for the round are the highest scoring players in the round you win a prize card (as long as you are in the top 20 of top scorers).

The player points in the round are based on a system of points being awarded for certain disposals, etc, eg each goal is worth 6 points, a kick is 3 points (?), hand pass 1 point, a ruck tap out 1 point, etc.

So if the highest scoring players in the round were Birchall (back), Ablett (midfield), Riewoldt (forward) and Mumford (ruck) and you had picked all, or some of those, as part of your Top 4 you would normally stand a good chance of being in the top 20 and getting a prize card.

Hopefully that is as clear as mud.

Thanks heaps, that definitely helps clear it up a lot, the 4 star/10 star seems somewhat similar to a much smaller version of supercoach I suppose

In my opinion, they should have put the captains in the albums this year, so that everyone that buys an album has a chance of winning a prize card instead of needing to wait until you have enough of each position to play 10 star and 4 star.

Last edited:
Looks like Jack Gunston is the rare SW with the premiership cup. There is one on eBay for $700.
Wonder if the Priddis comes with a Brownlow Medal?
Anyone know how many of these cards they make?

Looks like Jack Gunston is the rare SW with the premiership cup. There is one on eBay for $700.

It used to be 44 of each prize wildcard starting back in 2005, but since 2012 it seems like there's less than 20 of each produced.

Yeah won't be long we will see the priddis mate,got an ablett last year from 6 packs when I mailed tc said there was around 10 each printed.

They should have made a Hodge wildcard with a Norm Smith Medal and a Buddy one with a Coleman

Can someone please posts a pic of Paddy Ryder common as it doesn't have one on the website

It is working, but slowly in parts. I don't know why they need so many bells and whistles on the site. Having everything moving and flashing must use a heap of resources.

Emailed teamcoach about the scuffs on common cards and they said to send some to them, posted them off today so will have to wait.
Very disappointed with the quality of the cards this year, I've opened packs from 4 boxes now all from different stores and all had a number of cards with scuffs.

It is working, but slowly in parts. I don't know why they need so many bells and whistles on the site. Having everything moving and flashing must use a heap of resources.
were you able to put any code cards yet? and why is that still says 2014 Teamcoach? I tried putting some cards and it says code could not find.

Back
Top Bottom