TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
disappointed this round with the cats v crows game called off and teamcoach not allowing subs. I changed Danger out of my team friday night once i knew they werent playing but the change didnt count. My team in the end for 4 star was Hodge, Pendles, Kennedy and Martin for a total of 450 which didnt count grrrrr

Had no crows or cats players in my 6 teams. Used the lockout to advantage to include swans Kennedy in most teams.
3 scores in the top 7 for 10 star and finally hit the 1000 score

Teamcoach have changed the Full lockout now to thursday nights when there is a thursday game. Makes it hard to pick a full team when you don't have full sunday teams

Had no crows or cats players in my 6 teams. Used the lockout to advantage to include swans Kennedy in most teams.
3 scores in the top 7 for 10 star and finally hit the 1000 score

How many teams do Teamcoach allow for each household? Have about 90 spare silver codes I could use if I added a new account. Maybe get lucky and win a prize or two to help complete collection.

I'm happy to pay $20 for choice of card if anyone wins a prize and wants to sell it.

Hi, Michael. I've got a bunch of unredeemed prize cards on my accounts. Let me know if you are interested in using any. Peter.

Prize Cards
Troy Menzel (CAR)
Steele Sidebottom (COL)
Stephen Hill (FRE)
Mitch Duncan (GEE) x2
Jack Billings (STK)
Luke Parker (SYD)

I have these ones, pm me if interested on any. thanks

How many teams do Teamcoach allow for each household? Have about 90 spare silver codes I could use if I added a new account. Maybe get lucky and win a prize or two to help complete collection.

I'm happy to pay $20 for choice of card if anyone wins a prize and wants to sell it.

Prize Cards
Troy Menzel (CAR)
Steele Sidebottom (COL)
Stephen Hill (FRE)
Mitch Duncan (GEE) x2
Jack Billings (STK)
Luke Parker (SYD)

I have these ones, pm me if interested on any. thanks
thanks for reply, I have those ones already

FFS had Goldstein in about all my teams 151 and fyfe has let me down again with another measly 60 odd. A lot of players getting big scores this week again

Definitely an error by team coach. Email said mcevoy highest scoring ruckman of the round. Goldstein not coming up on the site and score not counted in 4 man and 10 man for me

Definitely an error by team coach. Email said mcevoy highest scoring ruckman of the round. Goldstein not coming up on the site and score not counted in 4 man and 10 man for me
I know mate, I had a look at Goldstein score and they put 166 on ranking rather than game points. I email Team Zoneto check.

Hi All

Just logged on and saw my scores. I thought there was an error.. not that it will make much of a difference for me. My top 4 Star is 425 and 10 Star 877. But my 4 star was only coming up as 271.

Think I'm out of luck this week

Did horrible this week, fyfe beams Steven all disappointing.
Best 10 man (including Goldstein) 936

Also sent them an email and got one back. Goldstein error has been fixed

466 for 4-star is enough it came 8th
1003 for 10-star came 6th

Back
Top Bottom