TeamCoach 2015

Do you like the design of TeamCoach more than last year

• Yes

Votes: 11 57.9%
  • No

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters
Well! Teamcoach 2015 has began! Better get busy! Looks like there are Auskick Mastercode tags to keep aware of. The good news is that it is far more collectible than the Auskick cards.

As noted, they made the right choice this time around in regards to the silvers and golds designs. Also some interesting looking cards out there. Just a pity no Superheroes, unless there's something special going on there.

aren't these the same cards that are in folders? If so, there will be thousands more of them out there.

Hard to see that being the case, i hope anyway. I that is right then what do u get for playing the game online?

Looking at the trend, I get the feeling that it's one prize card for each team that is available. There looks like there will still be 3 cards per team, but one of each team is exclusive only to the album (Then again, I get the suspect feeling you can perhaps win the album prize card if you really want to). I guess the major purpose is basically to make it easier to get a team set. You only have to worry about getting two of the prize cards to win, the third one you can trade.

I think the point about codes being even easier to access also suggests how much harder it is going to win this time around now that more people have access to the better players.

The good news is, I think there should be an easier time getting 18 of the prize cards. The bad news... getting the other 36. Well, I know my strategy, Melbourne first, because the popular teams everyone's gonna get.

In other news, where the heck are the 2013 prize cards? How is it so difficult to get the 2013s? It's just amazing to think that in the era of the '3 card prize,' you have one year where finding at least one of the prize cards is a hard enough task.

In other news, where the heck are the 2013 prize cards? How is it so difficult to get the 2013s? It's just amazing to think that in the era of the '3 card prize,' you have one year where finding at least one of the prize cards is a hard enough task.

Nice review footyfan13.

Ahhh 2013 what a year!! Sticker cards, 3D cards, launch of the app...and all manner of issues with that and the website. From memory another very late release (surprise, surprise) and changes to the game rules where it was only the Top 20 round winners who got prize cards, not the Top 25.

If you were lucky enough to score a prize card it was usually late, or the wrong one, and also mumblings that one of the prime 'leakers' wasn't involved with TC (or so the story goes!). Some prize cards did find there way to ebay, but nowhere near as many.

So you got a sense that 2013 was a bit of a shambled, and I also seem to recall that the overall supply of cards seemed lower than normal and they seemed to run out of boxes quite early.

The prize cards also seemed to be in short supply. My son won one in the last few rounds, and got sent the wrong one, and when we contacted TC, were told none of that card he wanted were left. (Can't remember what card it was now - too many brain cells ago!)

The 2013 prize cards still pop up now and again on eBay, but nothing like prize cards from other years.

Of course the more obvious question is why are there so many prize cards from other years that just seems to appear out of nowhere?? :whistle:

So in hindsight maybe 2013 was the year where TC treated the prize cards like real prize cards, and the supply was limited.

Of course with this year's release of cards with codes that unlock all players in a team, and prize cards in albums you can't help wonder if TC haven't copped flak from parents about their little darlings not being able to play the games because they can't get the 'good' players and they never can win a prize card.

Or their little darling's Avatar is never voted as the best Avatar to win a prize card either, or they can't 'win' one from the random basis that TC seem to award prize cards on the site for no apparent reason.

Maybe they have created a rod for their own back, if parents don't see their little darlings winning a prize card, they won't buy any more packs. I mean we seem to be giving in a world where every kid in a class has to win a merit certificate at least one during the year. Everyone's a winner baby!:kick:

But having prize cards available upfront is strange, but I guess we'll have to wait until the website opens to find out what the new TopStats game is and how prize cards are won, and if they are the same as what's in the albums. It's all a bit much, I might need to lay down for a while.:rofl:

....and no you can't have a pic of that! :lol:

image.jpg
Anyone notice travis Boaks left leg is really skinny? Haha really bad photoshopping done there

He has tackles instead of goals though so they must have changed him to being a midfielder.

I think it might just be the 3D making it blur into an N? As if you look down the bottom where it says "Magic Wildcard" the M and the 'N' look fairly similar (could be wrong though).

Back
Top Bottom