TEAM COACH 2017

Just noticed this flyer on a eBay listing - selling a full box (pick up only) - assume it's a pre-sale.

IMG_0784.JPG

Just noticed this flyer on a eBay listing - selling a full box (pick up only) - assume it's a pre-sale.

IMG_0784.JPG
Yes - JK Magic Wildcard! :D It looks like it has a different background to the McDonald-Tipungwuti one - maybe each MW will have a separate background?

I do wonder what is going on with those Star Wildcards. Hmm.

Is the Toby Greene Pop Up there numbered PU-17a? Wonder why there's an a?

So many questions! Thanks for posting Mike :thumbsup:

(Oh, and it looks like they've fixed up the year on the box! :oops:)

Yes - JK Magic Wildcard! :D It looks like it has a different background to the McDonald-Tipungwuti one - maybe each MW will have a separate background?

Also a different release date compared to the one on the Teamcoach website, 23rd instead of the 20th

Also a different release date compared to the one on the Teamcoach website, 23rd instead of the 20th
Correct - it would be most unlike Teamcoach to push back a release date, wouldn't it? :whistle:

In all seriousness hopefully the flyer was created a while ago and they've been able to bring the release date forward.

The Kennedy magic on the box looks like it has a different background to the larger one?

The Kennedy magic on the box looks like it has a different background to the larger one?
Good pick up - I didn't look at the picture of the box closely! And both of those are different to the Tippa one we saw on the picture of the first box. Confusion reigns!

I think the one one the box looks more like the Tippa one just a different colour.

I think the one one the box looks more like the Tippa one just a different colour.
Agreed - but why would the Tippa one be green and the JK one silver? Neither are colours of their team. Maybe they'll have some sort of changing background.

I remember last year before the cards were released, the teamcoach website would let you see the cards. This year they don't.....

Back
Top Bottom