TEAM COACH 2017

Can't wait for Teamcoach. Been collecting for 11 years this year. My traditional goal is to collect all the commons and try to pull a Magic or Star Wild each year. Does anyone know how many total commons there will be this year? Also, does anyone wanna guess who will be in for their team this year?

Received this from team coach today:

Hello

The Team 2017 cards will be released during the week prior to the commencement of Round 1 of the AFL Home and Away season (week commencing 20 March 2017).

The website will also open during that week.

Regards,

Teamcoach Staff

Received this from team coach today:

Hello

The Team 2017 cards will be released during the week prior to the commencement of Round 1 of the AFL Home and Away season (week commencing 20 March 2017).

The website will also open during that week.

Regards,

Teamcoach Staff

Good to have at least some ball park release date from TC - thanks @Paddy K for the share.:thumbsup:

Strange isn't it...TC have all the details of the game players year after year, with their email addresses, but they never send anything out before the release to left the game players know what is going on or details about the upcoming release & create a buzz!

TC works in mysterious ways.

It still feels like one bloke running the show, rather than an organisation. Nothing quite seems to run as smoothly or as professionally as it should with Teamcoach.

That said, they do a lot of good things and I hope they can sort out a few of the issues that have cropped up in the last couple of years to make a good product even better.

IMG_4238.PNG
Teamcoach website has been reopened with a competition on the website, also a promo picture of the box with some previews of the cards.

That tippungwuti magic I assume it is looks sick! Can't recognise the star though. Also that buddy card up the top looks interesting, maybe 2 box hits like the footy stars which would be cool? Thanks for the update mate!

Was about to post about that, very different to previous years!

Looks like it is Silver/Gold same as last year
Two versions of Footy powers - normal and glow
Footy Flix
Updated pop up design
B&F Master Code Card
Magic Wilds
New Star Wilds

You can see all the footy powers here - http://teamcoach.com.au/game/Footy-Powers
Already not a fan of the gold/silvers again, and at first look not a fan of the stars either! Magics look sick again though!

Cheers for the share... in the terms and conditions it says they will give away 80 prize cards each week... i can only assume that they will be in the folders again. No pics of the folders yet though to confirm

Star wildcards look very interesting - I wonder what they'll be like in hand.

Magic wildcards look nice again. Not a massive fan of the silver/gold combined cards. Otherwise looks like a fairly typical solid Teamcoach release.

And it looks like they'll be out before the start of the season for once!

Back
Top Bottom