TEAM COACH 2017

Do u think they will come out in all states tomorrow?

Always hard to tell - states like WA (Wait Awhile) & SA (Sometime After) are often a few days behind Victoria. Not sure how NSW or Qld go when it comes to AFL cards.

AFL Stores generally seem to get them before newsagents & card stores, so a ring around of AFL stores tomorrow may reveal more.

I find in annoying that GWS and Sydney only have 13 cards even though they finished higher than Hawthorn (15) and West Coast (14).
I like the idea of having 1%ers for the defenders as it shows how good some of the key defenders are that don't lay many tackles.
Hopefully they are released Monday or Tuesday.

a few less cards, but all those concessions historically.

dont let a couple of cards get you down!

Cards may be delayed, but the website seems to keep refreshing with new teasers.

The Star Wild card sections now have boxes (but no images) listing a whole range of players. It looks like each player from the common/silver/gold set will also have a Star Wild Card.

As there is no Prize card section visible at this point I'm wondering if this new extensive range of Star Wild cards will become the Prize cards.

Interesting....maybe once we get so see the insert ratios it might be clearer.

Cards may be delayed, but the website seems to keep refreshing with new teasers.

The Star Wild card sections now have boxes (but no images) listing a whole range of players. It looks like each player from the common/silver/gold set will also have a Star Wild Card.

As there is no Prize card section visible at this point I'm wondering if this new extensive range of Star Wild cards will become the Prize cards.

Interesting....maybe once we get so see the insert ratios it might be clearer.
I reckon the Star Wildcard boxes for all the players is a glitch. The Adam Treloar one on the flyer you posted earlier in this thread is numbered SW-04, which is obviously what the Collingwood one is always numbered. I think it'll still be one per team. Will be interesting to see what the prize card format is this year though!

I don't get this company. They do basically zero publicity for the release, but their own website said that it would open today.

Go to the website today and it is not open and clearly only half finished, even though it changes little from year to year. Not a great look.

Select gets the jump on them every year with an earlier release, and every year Teamcoach manages to botch the release of its product.

Why give a date if you can't stick to it? Just say nothing and send out an email when it is ready to go.

Why wouldn't you try and build some excitement for your product by sending out emails about what is in the release? I don't think I've ever received an email from Teamcoach other than with the weekly scores.

Now when do we get the full break-down in terms of the checklist and inset end levels? Just need to know whether it's worth getting my hands on in as a mature age collector. Don't want to break the bank as I'm still focusing on the cards I need from Select series I

Yea they look good.

I got an email from teamcoach saying that the cards will be available from mid week in all states
That sounds promising...but if there's one thing I've learnt with Teamcoach it's to never get too excited until you've got the first pack of the season in your hands!

That's right Scotty!!

Hopefully it's Thursday!

Do u like the Star wilds this year?
As I said earlier in the thread I'll reserve judgment until I've seen one in person. Certainly something new and different, which is probably a good thing given there doesn't seem to be any new insert sets this year.

Yea that's right Scotty

It's just frustrating how they always never give an exact release date and stick with it.

They say that now but i would be amazed if they make it to qld this week lol

And on another note if anyone gets boxes early would love if anyone could spare a few bf codes so i can have a crack at the forst few weeks. Happy to trade or pay if necesary

Back
Top Bottom