Team Coach 2009

nyana450

Premiers 17 / 19 / 20
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
nyana450
anyone know where I can get some info on the 2009 team coach set? i have seen some pop already on ebay, but i need more info before i start bidding. any help would be appreciated

pretty much the same as last year except the star wild cards are 1 in 2 boxes
and there's a new one, magic wild which is also 1 in 2 boxes, so you get one of them in every box but technically 1 in 2.

the pictures of the wild cards do not do them justice, you've gotta see them in the flesh, really really nice cards, embossed too, better then ever.

silvers are in every pack and gold in every 2 packs.
looks like the silvers have 3 variations again in the packs, but a lot more obvious as the backs have 3 different titles, (did you know - footy facts - magic moment) making them once again rarer than the gold cards.

there are the regular checklist like last year, aswell as the B&F cards.
also there is the B&F Golds like last year but seem very easy to get this year, 4 per box so far i've been getting.

the collation is amazingly perfect, complete set in a box ncluding the 16 checklists and B&F's, perhaps a little too many checklists as you almost get 2 sets per box.
as mentioned, the gold B&F's are a little too easy to pluck, 4 per box means the golds will hardly be needed to play the game, so I think the market for gold card will be a lot less then usual as the B&F golds can be used for any player gold in that team, aswell as the wild cards.

sw15.jpg

the star wildcards were always 1:72 packs, good to know they look alot better in person, got any of the richmond wildcards yet??

thanks heaps for all the info. when were they released? i'll be looking for a richmond master set, so if you can help me out that would be great

incidently, there was some issue with production aswell.
newsagents have only been given half of what they would get normally.
but at least all the cards are in the box's.

The adelaide common B&F is #d B&F1, the rest are #d BF2 ect,
so no & in between B F :)
not that it makes much diff' but would be intreresting if BF1's pop up aswell.

i can't believe they have released 3 versions of the silvers again. they killed me last year trying to put a richmond team set together. i was hoping they might put a different type in instead

the silvers should be alot easier to get this year, as the backs look completely different with 3 versions called (did you know - footy facts - magic moment)

that's true, but it's still a bugger to have get nearly 60 cards to complete a master team set. it took me until january year to get the set of 2008 silvers, and i am still missing a platinum checklist

im planning on buying between 1-3 cases of teamcoach this yr, and although i collect richmond cards, i should still get a second set of the silver variations. will let u know, hopefully start busting next week

no, no popping involved.
just embossed like last years, but look nicer.

I love variations, I hope it continues, infact a gold variation would be great.

Todays the day. Teamcoach 2009 has been released at stores and the website is fully functional. The cards are better than first looked but are entirely different to last year's. The usual Common, Silver and Golds cards are still here along with the B&F and Star Wildcards. There are new cards called Magic Wildcards which are almost the same as Star Wildcards. Go to Teamcoach to view the cards.

yep i have busted 16 packs courtesy of a local newsagency. The Star Wildcard looks nice. Base look very plain. Also the special wildcards are according to the teamcoach site 1 every 36 packs.

I have bought two boxes and have gotten just three b&f golds, 2 magic/star wildcards and are about 30 cards of my second common set.

Hi folks

Perth here, hoping to get complete sets of Carlton and West Coast but happy to get sets of other teams too. Is anyone aware of how I can swap the multiple double cards I have already?!!!

Cheers
Carn'a Blues!

Back
Top Bottom