TAB1980’s MASSIVE Random Pack Break (Win Prizes)!

20220925_220515.jpg

20220925_220958.jpg

So there we have it. Seems like reasonable value. Not sure about their claim that all cards are Excellent to Mint Condition. There were probably 3 or 4 cards in there that would be struggling to get a 7 grade.

Have you guys found something new that you like so far?
I'll have to start again from the start sometime, but from the last couple of nights I liked the look of the 98/99 SPx and the 99/00 Upper Deck base, plus being a Revolution fan of course the HoloGrFX!

I'm also guessing that this is the time where the focus from manufacturers is more on auto's and memorabilia cards than the traditional inserts.

20220926_195903.jpg

2000-01 Topps Gold Label - Nice looking, high gloss, holo cards here. Seems very popular at the time. Now getting terribly overused today! The Hamilton is a "Class 2" 1:2 vs the base Stoudamire which is a base "Class 1". The differences being the background image in "Class 2" is mostly blacked out and in the bottom left corner behind the player it says "Class 2". All cards also state what class they are on the back.

Edit: Also, the Stoudamire is severely miss-cut. Wayyy smaller than the other cards.

Back
Top Bottom