T20 BBL redemptions cards - the questions answered !!

Here is the first Watson card...looks good except not a fan of the numbering.

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/190773543000

$T2eC16VHJHoE9n3Ke5MmBQ1(ts25KQ~~60_3.JPG

The Watson is easily the nicest looking card in the set. A great design. On the flyer it didn't look like a foil card, be great to have one in hand.

Yeah I have to agree the numbering isn't the best but overall it looks like a great card! Such a shame that they only used white patches.

I was lucky enough to get a Kieron Pollard common signed in person at the game last night. Might get a Polly SSS to put with it :)

They do look a bit tacky, but as with the commons I bet they look better in hand. Is anyone going to try to get the entire set of signature cards the same numbering?

I thought about it but the quality of the cards has put me off. Too many with damaged corners. The stock is way too thin of the type of finish used. Shame really.

That Watson is numbered 31...... either they're selling really well or they haven't been issued in order of release :ermm:

The card itself looks ok

Well done Damian
All answers in one place.

One last question mainly from me. Will they post back to the uk? Any idea if they are happy to do this. I know select have always been fine to post to the uk.

Hi Alex.
They are happy to send the cards to the UK but you will have to cover postage as they would be sending them recorded delivery to you. Contact them for more info and costs on this.

Cheers Damian

Just to confirm, you do not have to include a self address and postage paid envelope?? Every other redemption I have done involves this, but it seems in this case that SEP cover the return postage...

Just to confirm, you do not have to include a self address and postage paid envelope?? Every other redemption I have done involves this, but it seems in this case that SEP cover the return postage...

Hi Grant,
Make sure you do include a stamped self addressed envelope as per the instructions on the back of the Redemption cards.
Cheers Damian

LOL so it does... thanks Damian. I never even bothered to read the back, just made the assumption given that they wanted you to write your name and address on the back of the redemption cards. Why ask you to do that if you enclose a self addressed envelope???

Back
Top Bottom