Sweet Mailday - includes a Masterpiece!!

Hennessy

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Hendra Barnes
Hey hey,

Just received these 4 beauties today. The Masterpiece was sent over the weekend from the States, which is awesome to receive today (Monday). I'm very happy with these 4 and as always, there'll be plenty more coming. :p

First off, one of my favourite A.I. card, now in my collection. It's a gem. The design of the card is brilliant. I love it!!

oc10001.jpg

Next up, it's an auto & patch of Ben Wallace, serial'd 28/30. I can only wish Iverson was signing cards too because his At Large card would be another one of my favourite. Anyone else here favours the design of the At Large cards?

oc10002.jpg

Thirdly, another A.I. patch. I've got the base and the GU'd. It's time for the patch. Serial'd 4/50.

oc10003.jpg

Saving the best till last. It's a 04-05 Fleer Hoops Hot Prospects - Draft Rewind Masterpiece Patch - 1/1. Alot of competition for this card and I'm just glad I was the winner.

oc10004.jpg

oc10005.jpg

Cheers!~

NOICE NOICE NOICE!!!

I was actually gonna have a go at that 1/1 when I saw it!! lol.

It's the tails of the logo yeah???

Well done Hendra, u gotta have a sweet AI PC now!!!

Mr Kevin Garnett said:
Damn dude...And you say your NOT a highroller!

With all the awesome cards you've been getting you could easily pick up a AI auto! 8)

Thanks mate for your comment! But seriously, I've got my budget to spend on per week. :p

I'm waiting on a KG card due to arrive sometime this week. I'll scan it for ya once received. Have you got MSN? Holla...

Cheers!~

MavsMan said:
NOICE NOICE NOICE!!!

I was actually gonna have a go at that 1/1 when I saw it!! lol.

It's the tails of the logo yeah???

Well done Hendra, u gotta have a sweet AI PC now!!!

I was worried when the seller was advertising his auction in one of those expensive cards section, which are usually listed on the first two pages of the basketball cards section.

Luckily, I paid much lesser than what I was hoping for. :D And yes, I believe the patch is part of the ball of the 76ers logo.

By the way, did you rec'vd my e-mail with the list mate? What did you think? Is it possible?

Cheers!~

That is a very nice patch. The 1/1 is very nice. Your AI PC is looking awesome. Just wait until you get yourself some autos of AI and your PC will be one of the best!

henkita217 said:
Mr Kevin Garnett said:

With all the awesome cards you've been getting you could easily pick up a AI auto! 8)

Thanks mate for your comment! But seriously, I've got my budget to spend on per week. :p

I'm waiting on a KG card due to arrive sometime this week. I'll scan it for ya once received. Have you got MSN? Holla...

Cheers!~

Geez, gimme your budget Hen. I'll have that Bogut 1/1 today thanks! :p

Lippo said:
henkita217 said:
Mr Kevin Garnett said:

Cheers!~

Geez, gimme your budget Hen. I'll have that Bogut 1/1 today thanks! :p

Once you finish your studies, I'll be more than happy to trade our income. :p

Did you notice, that the A.I. card that I bought from the Beckett Marketplace, the one that I was wary about, was part of my mailday scan? :p Such a relief.

After getting 4 beauties, I didn't received any mails today. :cry: There's always tomorrow :lol:

Cheers!~

wade7 said:
That is a very nice patch. The 1/1 is very nice. Your AI PC is looking awesome. Just wait until you get yourself some autos of AI and your PC will be one of the best!

Thanks wade7. I'll get the A.I. auto's, when the time is right. I was interested in 2 of Wade's cards a couple of days ago. Auto'ed and patches. I would've participated on the auction if it hadn't been for the bloody car rego's and pink slip and shit like that.

Cheers!~

henkita217 said:

Did you notice, that the A.I. card that I bought from the Beckett Marketplace, the one that I was wary about, was part of my mailday scan? :p Such a relief.

After getting 4 beauties, I didn't received any mails today. :cry: There's always tomorrow :lol:

Cheers!~

You're assuming I'm going to graduate :p

See, no worries at all :) That guy wouldn't list that many cards and then screw people over, word would get around...

Really nice cards Hendra! But we really do have to find you an AI Auto...

Lippo said:
henkita217 said:

Cheers!~

You're assuming I'm going to graduate :p

See, no worries at all :) That guy wouldn't list that many cards and then screw people over, word would get around...

Really nice cards Hendra! But we really do have to find you an AI Auto...

I'm not assuming, I know. :D

Find and get me an Iverson Auto for x-mas? :oops:

Cheers!~

My mailday for today... a very great card of KG...

I'm keeping my new cards in one thread now. :p

oc14001.jpg

Cheers!~

Lippo said:
Nice patch :D

When are you going to get your website?? I wanna see them all :p

When I get the chance man. I've been so busy lately, you've probably have noticed it by the lack of being online on MSN.

I hope to do one soon though, because I'm looking forward to it.

By the way, congratulations on winning on that Bogut card #/25. Well done!!

Cheers!~

wade7 said:
Nice 4 colour patch.
your collection is getting greater and greater! :D

Thanks Wade. I've been missing out on a few gems of a card recently. I need to save up again. One of them was a Wade's auto. :cry: Lippo know which card I'm talking about. :p

Cheers!~

henkita217 said:
Lippo said:
Nice patch :D

When are you going to get your website?? I wanna see them all :p

When I get the chance man. I've been so busy lately, you've probably have noticed it by the lack of being online on MSN.

I hope to do one soon though, because I'm looking forward to it.

By the way, congratulations on winning on that Bogut card #/25. Well done!!

Cheers!~

I guessed that was the case :p

Finish your website soon and then you can design me one!!

Thx, only gold X-frac, black ref, black X-frac and blue ref to goooooooo + all the 1/1s... and assuming it arrives safely at Topps, and then they redeem them for the actual Bogut cards...

Back
Top Bottom