Supremacy 2021

Given there's over 3000 individual boxes to pack plus SCC orders I would have expected tracking numbers to start being sent out any time now
Like the other releases, there will be a bunch in 2 pax boxes and the rest in 1 pax boxes. Label up and ready to go

This time next week it's gonna be hectic :crazy:

It sure is! Open straight away...or hold a while....pay over the odds to just buy the cards I want....trade my measly one and only box.... too many options :lol:There are a couple of cards in particular I'm after - Smith/Naughton FF Signatures, in case anyone wants to help me out.

I buy boxes to bust them, so maybe i'll just go with that and see what I land :)

Nothing has really been confirmed as leaving Select warehouse just yet. My guess is Monday they will be sent out, so most will get Tuesday/Wednesday. But I’d love it if we started seeing our tracking numbers say “In Transit” today.

Yep hopefully SCC boxes ship today :)

Got my tracking details yesterday. If all goes to plan and it's collected today then going by the tracking estimate I should receive mine by Wednesday.. keep in mind I'm in Darwin, NT.

Sort of hoping it takes longer so this urge to rip wears off :p

Back
Top Bottom