Supremacy 2021

It's going to be the same as optimum.

All boxes are on pallets and sitting at Select ready for early Monday morning dispatch.

People local to Carrum downs should get it Monday. Others and interstate should start getting their boxes from Tuesday/Wednesday. But they won't move and tracking won't change until Monday morning aka release day

It's going to be the same as optimum.

All boxes are on pallets and sitting at Select ready for early Monday morning dispatch.

People local to Carrum downs should get it Monday. Others and interstate should start getting their boxes from Tuesday/Wednesday. But they won't move and tracking won't change until Monday morning aka release day
I wonder if SCC will get 2 boxes packed together from Carrum Downs like they did for Optimum (Although no 2x this time for Gen Pop)

I expect they might just all be 1 boxers and SCC will get 3 of them.

Not sure but I know of a few people in SSC who got three different tracking numbers.
I think they just have all the boxes prepackaged in postage boxes and they just slap a postage sticker on them

Goodluck everyone this week with your boxes.
Just a reminder if anyone hits any booklets or Bailey Smith signatures let me know and I’m sure we would be able to work out a deal for sealed boxes and or cash 😊

10k and keep the offers open ;)
JN/01 LOL
happy to be proven wrong in the coming few weeks.
But still don't see the card hitting 10k.
The no#1 and no#4 will attract a mountain of cash (if it even hits the open market) but not the magic ceiling of 10k.

happy to be proven wrong in the coming few weeks.
But still don't see the card hitting 10k.
The no#1 and no#4 will attract a mountain of cash (if it even hits the open market) but not the magic ceiling of 10k.
I reckon it could get close. The dusty sig only /25. Rarely does he sign and who knows if he will sign again 🤷

He will sign long as they throw more cash his way
Exactly right money talks, select stopped getting Ablett snr to sign years ago as it cost them too much but with the state of the hobby I don’t think it matters what they pay now

Back
Top Bottom