Supremacy 2021

I think they will and maybe different levels of membership. And as people have said membership only products.

That said, how they deal with SCC and will they even bother with SCC again next year is the big question.

Personally, I like it.

+1
They can hold off with the cap etc and perhaps offer discounts on accessories like One-touches.
Surely if they are in licencing agreement with the AFL they can secure boxes at games to allow SCC members to meet/network.
FOTL would be lovely, but still a way off IMO.
Cards to 5 and 10 will be the next height to reach.

Before I leave, I must say that I am proud of the SCC members who refrained from putting any listings up before the public release.

Was there one that went before today's drop?

After ebay fees your making what like 300 bucks goodluck too you

Correct but 1200 is just the beginning. Look at where the price of Brilliance started on the secondary market.

Boxes only need to get to 1600 and people are effectively doubling their money after fees. $700 profit for a five minute trip to the post office is nothing to be sneezed at.

Still releasing boxes sporadically on the website, mate just bought a box at 2.48 so no doubt their verifying orders from bots etc and cancelling some orders.

I was disappointed after Optimum but snagged a box this time no problems so I have to give kudos to Select for making it easier and more available this time around.

I’ll be keeping my boxes un opened for a while, also good to use as trait bait for high end cards. If anyone hits a Marcus Bontempelli booklet escpecially let me know 😊

got a box they did take 6 minutes to sellout but i no i will get a crap box because most of box as with any product are crap just look at some of the nba 4000 grad boxes are brutal

Back
Top Bottom