Supremacy 2021

Sorry I misread your question, i meant that the reason the general public only get one is because of the bots being used……

I simply was wondering why SCC didn't get access to more. I totally agree with the limits to the GP and how that will limit bots. 100% agree.

If they proceed with SCC next year, and the 500 of us who did the right thing are given a chance to renew, I am hopeful that they might increase our allowance.

I simply was wondering why SCC didn't get access to more. I totally agree with the limits to the GP and how that will limit bots. 100% agree.

If they proceed with SCC next year, and the 500 of us who did the right thing are given a chance to renew, I am hopeful that they might increase our allowance.

black and white please GIF

Seen a break last night
1 case optimum
1 box supremacy
18 spots at $634 each that’s $11.4K
I saw that one. Can’t believe people are stupid/desperate enough to pay that. Especially when it is a random team. Might pay that and still get GC or Freo..

I don't know much about the breaks . You pay for a team is this correct ? What happens if the Norm Smith card is in the box with Martin , Hodge and Ayres. Who gets the card ?

Just looking at the checklist and being a mad North Melbourne supporter . I am hoping they have spelt Schimma's name correctly on the card as the checklist is incorrect.

Why did it sell out? Or did the time run out and only 800 odd got the applications in on time?
It was on sale for a limited time only or until 1000 places sold.

The questionnaire you needed to fill out to confirm your place I didn't fill that out until well after the deadline to give you idea of how far away they were from hitting that 1k goal.

It was on sale for a limited time only or until 1000 places sold.

The questionnaire you needed to fill out to confirm your place I didn't fill that out until well after the deadline to give you idea of how far away they were from hitting that 1k goal.
I wonder if they will continue with it. https://selectaustralia.com.au/blogs/news/select-collector-club

After reading below, I am not so sure they will bother with it. I will need to put a comment up saying how great it is ;)
Select will be trialling the SCC for a period of 12 months (one membership period) and will re-evaluate the program after that time.

Does anyone know are the booklets inserted into the boxes or are they by way of redemption ? Seems as they have a spacer for packs that do not have booklet that they must be in box just checking this is correct ?

Back
Top Bottom