Supremacy 2021

I wonder how much Legacy would fetch, I've never seen even a box for resale. So sealed boxes could become a huge demand specially post 2018
Who knows now the rarer ones would demand more imo. It’s also hard to remember the sets now as there are so many . But I think the market has grown that significantly the last couple of years I think we will see even more. They just sell so fast people are missing out . There will be more produced to meet the demand .

What I don't understand is why did Select only allow SCC members to get 1 box of Prestige and Optimum, but 2 boxes of Supremacy when the box run is reduced?

I am not complaining, but surely next year, SCC can get 2+ of the lesser releases.

What I don't understand is why did Select only allow SCC members to get 1 box of Prestige and Optimum, but 2 boxes of Supremacy when the box run is reduced?

I am not complaining, but surely next year, SCC can get 2+ of the lesser releases.
Likewise, you'd expect it to be the other way around. Which is great for SCC members.

I wonder how quick the allocation gets sold out next year... they should retain the existing members.

Likewise, you'd expect it to be the other way around. Which is great for SCC members.

I wonder how quick the allocation gets sold out next year... they should retain the existing members.
I will be utterly devastated if they clear the membership list and make everyone fight for it again :(

Surely existing members will be able to retain their membership and the open spots are up for grabs.

Interesting how it went from 800+ to low 500s during the year. I guess greedy members get found out

I will be utterly devastated if they clear the membership list and make everyone fight for it again :(

Surely existing members will be able to retain their membership and the open spots are up for grabs.

Interesting how it went from 800+ to low 500s during the year. I guess greedy members get found out
Probably why they could offer 2 boxes this time around, I know they can't have a roll on membership every year for new members but surely there's an exception with the founding scc members that made the concept work.

SCC has in reality cost $160 a year with the extra postage cost for our one box, they really made a misstep with the separate postage cost.

Probably why they could offer 2 boxes this time around, I know they can't have a roll on membership every year for new members but surely there's an exception with the founding scc members that made the concept work.

SCC has in reality cost $160 a year with the extra postage cost for our one box, they really made a misstep with the separate postage cost.
Spot on. The 500 odd that are still there should be able to stay on, but I am not confident

c82527d095242e6aacfa4cabb1794f16.png

From the two boxes they opened live, boxes look like they follow a pretty formulaic pattern. Should be at least $600 of value in every box.

Silver base = $20 x 3
Gold base = $45 x 2
Red Base = $100-150 x 1
Blue Rookies = $40 x 1

Club great = $100
or
Goal Kicking = $100

Momentous Moments = $150
or
Super Star Patch = $200

Franchise Future = $120
or
Goal Kicking Signature $200
Way unders mate.

You'd hope that existing members get priority (i.e. they must renew by a certain date)...also a very good opportunity for Select to start a loyalty program built around tenure / consecutive years of membership.

I'm big on recognising loyalty, there's been many of us that have been collecting and supporting the hobby for 20+ years (through the peaks and troughs)

This year's releases have been brilliant, though as Richmond collector sending me into financial hardship 🤣

I reckon they will give existing members 1 to 2 weeks to renew. They may even drop the amount of members . They also may have different versions of membership. We all know about tier 1 and tier 2 etc from that bloody virus maybe they will introduce that next . With a top membership allowing the member access to all sets . A second membership to a select few , pardon the pun. And perhaps a third for access to one set.

At a guess I’d say because of the Bots……now even if they do get through the bot checks they can only get one per bot.

Got to hand it to select, a absolute fantastic feat to bring together the signatures of some true iconic players
Lockett / Ablett / Blight / Dunstall / Berereton / Ricciutto / royce Hart / Watson / Carey / Richo / Judd / Dusty / Bont / Modra / Kernaham +++
the list is deep and super impressive

Got to hand it to select, a absolute fantastic feat to bring together the signatures of some true iconic players
Lockett / Ablett / Blight / Dunstall / Berereton / Ricciutto / royce Hart / Watson / Carey / Richo / Judd / Dusty / Bont / Modra / Kernaham +++
the list is deep and super impressive
Yep. Fantastic.

I am going to be looking forward to pulling a Karmichael Hunt sig though

Baby Reaction GIF

Back
Top Bottom