Supremacy 2021

Forgot this was on today , just watched and got my 2 boxes. Although excited almost dread it as you have to buy immediately or you miss out on getting any.
Ahh I miss the days of taking my time to buy boxes. Secondary box prices are getting to the stage its almost a thought to not even open. The era of buying and collecting unopened boxes has finally arrived here it seems.

Secondary box prices are getting to the stage its almost a thought to not even open. The era of buying and collecting unopened boxes has finally arrived here it seems.

Well i ended up selling my Optimum Boxes around the same price of a Supremacy box!

$1500+, it really makes you think twice. I know it's frowned upon by lots of people, but I gotta eat ;)

Well i ended up selling my Optimum Boxes around the same price of a Supremacy box!

$1500+, it really makes you think twice. I know it's frowned upon by lots of people, but I gotta eat ;)
As a Richmond collector there’s absolutely no future in opening boxes…

Forgot this was on today , just watched and got my 2 boxes. Although excited almost dread it as you have to buy immediately or you miss out on getting any.
Ahh I miss the days of taking my time to buy boxes. Secondary box prices are getting to the stage its almost a thought to not even open. The era of buying and collecting unopened boxes has finally arrived here it seems.
Well done on your win Sir !!

A 4 digit variant, where that settled, I'm not sure but even at $1000 each, that's 50k to sign 50 cards, at a minimum. Maybe a couple hours work?

50 cards is about 30 minutes work max and I would be highly surprised that he would be getting $1000 a signature.

I know rates of some of the signers and even the best of the best aren't charging this much.

Things have changed. People may just collect unopened boxes and over time sell the odd one for a tidy profit, as they do in the us card market. I am not a fan of not being able to buy much product at the regular retail price. Imo there could easily be another producer of collector cards now , the market has grown significantly .

Things have changed. People may just collect unopened boxes and over time sell the odd one for a tidy profit, as they do in the us card market. I am not a fan of not being able to buy much product at the regular retail price. Imo there could easily be another producer of collector cards now , the market has grown significantly .
I wonder how much Legacy would fetch, I've never seen even a box for resale. So sealed boxes could become a huge demand specially post 2018

50 cards is about 30 minutes work max and I would be highly surprised that he would be getting $1000 a signature.

I know rates of some of the signers and even the best of the best aren't charging this much.
Dustin's handlers knocked back Select multiple times. They were desperate for the triple Norm Smith signature to get done
There's a reason he doesn't sign.

Any idea why Andrew McLeod wasn't included in the multi-Norm Smith medal winner booklet? He signed in the original release (along with Ayres and Hodge), so there should've been no issues.

Any idea why Andrew McLeod wasn't included in the multi-Norm Smith medal winner booklet? He signed in the original release (along with Ayres and Hodge), so there should've been no issues.
McLeod had a big and public falling out with the Crows in between Supremacy 1 and 2 so I’d suspect that’s why he’s not included in this series.

McLeod had a big and public falling out with the Crows in between Supremacy 1 and 2 so I’d suspect that’s why he’s not included in this series.
McLeod is not a part of the AFLPA so the show should've gone on.

Back
Top Bottom