Supremacy 2021

Crap forgot about that .Our wonderful hobby getting bigger and better by the minute.

I reckon another 2 sets could come out and they would sell out if they were high end

Sneaky and dissapointing being a select member lol now only guarantees me 5 cards

From what I was told about this was this rumoured splitting of the boxes is only really being done to maximise the money Select can get for this product.

Instead of $500 for 10 cards splitting the boxes into 5 cards gives them $600 for 10 cards now.

It may allow a few more people to buy these boxes (with less cards in them) and maybe less people will whine about missing out but its more about how much more money they can squeeze out of the AFL flipper/collector/breaker/reseller etc.

Select had Tony retire, so they have some new marketing type guy in steering the ship.

If true of the splitting of supremacy boxes it’ll be interesting what the limits are and if it’s possible to get a case.
Case $1800 for 30 cards and will also be interesting what the breakdown of hits are.

Yeah no idea, Read it somewhere else, this is what was written..
“Supremacy cards include Whittens & Abletts special signature cards”

Back
Top Bottom