Supremacy 2021

Yeah, I agree. I think we've passed the peak. I think we'll notice it with Prestige '22. Will be a lost opportunity though if the hobby returns to where it was.

Hopefully one day in the not too distant future, I'll be able to get Carlton cards on the secondary market at a non-hyper-inflation price.
I dream of paying current Carlton prices for my PC cards.

Least something from Select showed up.

20211217_191051.jpg

Anyone else having problems with cards not fitting into one touch cases?
Yep, I had 2 from my box that didn’t fit.

That's incredible to even think this problem could occur,

Last edited:
For the first time, there are no more Supremacy 2021 sealed boxes for sale on Ebay. Not to say they won't come back up but there hasn't not been a time where there has been one for sale.

Last 2 boxes sold at were both sold on 10/12/2022, one for $1800 and the othe listed at $1850 with best offer accepted.

For the first time, there are no more Supremacy 2021 sealed boxes for sale on Ebay. Not to say they won't come back up but there hasn't not been a time where there has been one for sale.

Last 2 boxes sold at were both sold on 10/12/2022, one for $1800 and the othe listed at $1850 with best offer accepted.
I pulled mine down as I was considering opening them. They'll probably be back up at some point

Back
Top Bottom