Supremacy 2021

Not looking good for deliveries today/tomorrow, no updates at all.

Not looking good for deliveries today/tomorrow, no updates at all.
Yeah I’m surprised they haven’t been collected yet. Unless they just haven’t been scanned and tomorrow we will get a notification saying on board for delivery

Yeah I’m surprised they haven’t been collected yet. Unless they just haven’t been scanned and tomorrow we will get a notification saying on board for delivery
Just saw a post on Select saying they've been collected and are on the way to Tullamarine.

I have a question for you all:

What would be more painful?

Selling your box and finding out that that box had a quad booklet in it or

Opening your box and hitting a Karmichael Hunt sig 🤣?

Opening.

At least if you sell, depending on how long you hold, you will soften the blow with a decent sale price.

If you open up and hit like I hit, ie garbage, then you would be devastated and cry alot.

I have a question for you all:

What would be more painful?

Selling your box and finding out that that box had a quad booklet in it or

Opening your box and hitting a Karmichael Hunt sig 🤣?

I think selling and finding out it had a booklet would be the worst feeling for me, not sure I would ever recover emotionally from that.

Can someone get their box already 😅! I just can’t wait to see a box open or even some of the singles listed on eBay haha.

Also what’s everyone’s grail card from this release? Apart from the quad booklets. Mine would be the bont booklet.

Do we know what year the game used guernseys will be from?? Either the west coast or Richmond will have the gold AFL logo for their 01 superstar patch.

Use the tracking number on Star Tracks website not through the email Select sends.

Tracking should now say processed at Tullamarine. I'd expect all deliveries will be made tomorrow no problem.

Back
Top Bottom