Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrooster

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
Madrooster
It's not trading card related but I have the entire volume of the Super League magazines that came out. They are in pretty decent condition, I would say 8/10 average. Do you guys think they're worth anything? I put them in plastic pockets when I was 14 and they been in there ever since in a big plastic container.

It's not trading card related but I have the entire volume of the Super League magazines that came out. They are in pretty decent condition, I would say 8/10 average. Do you guys think they're worth anything? I put them in plastic pockets when I was 14 and they been in there ever since in a big plastic container.
Hey,

Do you have any pictures of them at all? Have any of them been written in or do any of them have price tags on the front of them?

This is quick pic I took of the first issue, no price tag as it's printed as part of the magazine cover.

image.jpg

Do any of them have price stickers on them?
How much you looking to get for the set?

Mate they are in a plastic container in back of shed, took lot of hard work to get to them to take that one pic. I don't think they have price tags on them. I believe they all have printed price tag on. Earlier they were saying the sold for $150-200. I honestly thought they would be worth a bit more than that so I wouldn't be selling at anywhere near that price, I'd rather keep them for my own memorabilia collection. Feel free to make an offer in saying that..

Hey,

Without sounding rude, I did ask in one of my other messages if there were any price tags on them! If they were brought from a newsagent, often there were extra price tags on them. When peeling the price tags off they leave a mark unless it was done when they were brought! You still haven't answered my question of how much you are looking to get for them? I know how much they sell for, but that wasn't my question to you!

Hey,

Without sounding rude, I did ask in one of my other messages if there were any price tags on them! If they were brought from a newsagent, often there were extra price tags on them. When peeling the price tags off they leave a mark unless it was done when they were brought! You still haven't answered my question of how much you are looking to get for them? I know how much they sell for, but that wasn't my question to you!

Well you do sound rude to be honest. I will let you imagine if they're are price tags on there and end it with have a nice day and good luck with your 6 and 7 next year.

Asking you what price you are looking to get for them, isn't just for my benefit. Other people would like to know also. Good luck selling them if you decide to in the future for the price you are obviously looking to get for them!

Pulled them all out today. None of them have price tags on, just the printed price. Originally said 8/10 and I reckon they are easily that. It's like I didn't even read some of them.. Still wouldn't sell anywhere near the $150-200 as quoted...

Thanks for taking the time to pull them out and have a look. Still don't know how much you are looking to get for them though! A price you are wanting for them would be handy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom