Stolen/Missing NBA Cards - PSA slabs

You say he's answered most of your questions, what questions hasn't he answered?

You say he's answered most of your questions, what questions hasn't he answered?
Why he didnt get insurance?
Why he used a mailer that says dont use this for valuable items?
No signature on delivery

And the most important one which is when am getting my money back?

Sucks that there are arse holes like that out there who sully the trading market. I'd keep an eye out on ebay and other forums/selling sites for the cards and warn people (if it's possible) that the cards are stolen goods and the guy's a scammer.

Sucks that there are arse holes like that out there who sully the trading market. I'd keep an eye out on ebay and other forums/selling sites for the cards and warn people (if it's possible) that the cards are stolen goods and the guy's a scammer.
Yeah its a situation I dont wish upon anyone. Will definitely be keeping my eye out and ill be reporting the cards stolen with PSA. Thanks for the support Jas

Yeah its a situation I dont wish upon anyone. Will definitely be keeping my eye out and ill be reporting the cards stolen with PSA. Thanks for the support Jas

I feel for you mate. It really sucks that we have to deal with people like this in the hobby

His name is not JUSTIN IS IT ? How did you pay ? Im lucky at least my seller send me a common card of the player card i bought from him but deal was on here for a redemption card of lamelo ball autograph card he walked away with $600 nothing i can do his name is JUSTIN MAITSIS from melbourne scammer he is banned here no but im sure he will open another account and scam again.
They send tracking to cover themselves incase aus post investigate

His name is not JUSTIN IS IT ? How did you pay ? Im lucky at least my seller send me a common card of the player card i bought from him but deal was on here for a redemption card of lamelo ball autograph card he walked away with $600 nothing i can do his name is JUSTIN MAITSIS from melbourne scammer he is banned here no but im sure he will open another account and scam again.
They send tracking to cover themselves incase aus post investigate
Nah his name isnt Justin, currently still working out a payment plan for him so dont wanna post his name just yet.

I paid through normal bank transfer which was a mistake on my behalf. The first transaction went smooth so the thought of refund processes never came to mind.

Sorry to hear about that Melo experience!! Hopefully people reading these forums will at least have some awareness that these things are happening.

You can try the small claims court to get your money back. Ill be doing it as a last resort.

Back
Top Bottom