Still hurts!

exzibit3

Old school baby!
Real Name
exzibit3
Rummaging through my photobucket, and came across the redemption and pull of a lifetime...that never was :(

IMG00058-20101029-1515.jpg

Still hurts a bit getting the shaft from UD for the card being expired..

Maybe find out if they are doing something similar to this again http://upperdeckblog.com/2012/09/up...th-select-expired-autograph-redemption-cards/
Interesting concept, but out of thousands of redemptions from various collectors, id say you've got a small chance to win the raffle. Hey even if they couldn't give me the Jordan auto, something equivalent I'm value would have been nice. I got a number 23. No, not Lebron. Sam Young Exquisite Rookie Gold auto /23. Hrmm, $40 for a $400 card..thanks a lot UD! thumbs up.

I pulled my only MJ dog with that product too. Dual Kobe/Jordan numbered to 15.

After over 2 dozen emails and promising me a replacement I finally got an UD care package see my mail day thread. Get onto to them and tell them they sent me something so you want something.

Good luck mate

Hey Guys,

How do you got about this UD care package thing?

I pulled a Sweet Shot dual auto Kobe/LeBron /15 but it is expired.

Thanks in Advance

Hey Guys,

How do you got about this UD care package thing?

I pulled a Sweet Shot dual auto Kobe/LeBron /15 but it is expired.

Thanks in Advance

Technically they dont have to give you anything, that was what I busted too Justin, but someone from UD wrote in an email that I would get a replacement no an MJ but still a replacement, then another customer service said no. Once I pulled up the email that said I would eventually they said they would send me a "CARE" because Upper Deck cares package. If they cared so much as a multi million dollar company send me a Jordan auto any Jordan :).

Yeah thanks that would be great, yeah would be a sweet card.

How long did you package take ?

Back
Top Bottom