2x 21-22 Select Hanger Packs and Prizm Sparkle pack

Treysportcc

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ray
Rifling through old team bags I found 2 expired Contenders Rookie Ticket redemptions. One was Jaxson Hayes base and a Tim Patrick for football. I submitted these redemptions on June 20th and just received a pack of Prizm 2022-23 Sparkle pack I guess for the Hayes redemption.
14 day redemption turn around is a first for me. Might be a good idea if anyone has some low value expired redemptions.

A guaranteed #d card 🤞
20230704_161540.jpg

Terrible prizm sparkle pack. Still some potential if you can flip some cheap expired redemptions. I'm not sure what the qualifiers are for this.
Only the Steph blue shimmer from the Select hanger saved this quick little rip for me.
20230704_164150.jpg

Terrible prizm sparkle pack. Still some potential if you can flip some cheap expired redemptions. I'm not sure what the qualifiers are for this.
Only the Steph blue shimmer from the Select hanger saved this quick little rip for me.
20230704_164150.jpg
Might be worth flipping the sparkle packs.

Rough to get something nice i'd guess

It looks like just the base set are in these packs. No autos. So the top rookies and colour match for your favourite vet.
You get 2 non-numbered reds per 3 card pack and one of the below:

The 2022-23 Prizm NBA Redemption Sparkle Packs feature:

Blue Sparkle parallels: Numbered to 144
Gold Sparkle parallels: Numbered to 24
Green Sparkle parallels: Numbered to 8

Opened 2x 21-22 Donruss Optic cello packs as a tear through some retail.
Got these for $11.99 USD a pack through Target last year.
Each 15 card pack has 3 blue velocity , 1 silver and a purple. No idea if sp/#d can come out of these. Some good names for the highlight.

20230706_184226.jpg

Back
Top Bottom