Norm
steve gets;

felton/foye dual gu
landry auto

norm gets;

magic feel the game gu
lebron ud game jersey gu

sounds right?

Another Steve o trade thread that is getting old yet not updated.

Either its done by now or it will have to wait 2 weeks for Steve o to return.

No doubt he was waiting to receive HIS cards before sending his.......seems to be VERY common with him. I am surprised he has not had more than 1 Negative!

Sorry to post here but the guy NEVER learns......he continually waits to receive before he posts (even though he should post atthe same time) and often replied to trade threads stating he has posted when he hasn't.

It is good to see the Admin take some action.

So, he is intentionally waiting to get the cards on his end then sending quickly after that, or is he just lazy? Maybe a new rule can apply only to steve-o, where he has to send first regardless.....

So, he is intentionally waiting to get the cards on his end then sending quickly after that, or is he just lazy? Maybe a new rule can apply only to steve-o, where he has to send first regardless.....

not sure the reason, but it isnt the first time. This trade, i told him i wouldnt send until i received first this time.

Why are people agreeing to let him get his cards first? Or is he lying about when he will send?

No-one agrees!

He lies about sending or just sends late....he has been doing it for ages!
He also packages poorly at times too!

That is why I have stopped trading with him.......in one of my trades he actually replied to the thread syaing he posted when he hadn't. I had to ask again a week later!

That is why he is shady with his replies to trade threads.......if he hasn't replied he hasn't lied....just forgot - It's the same lines all the time.

IMHO he was lucky to only get a 2 week ban!

IMHO he does it intentionally.....it happens too often to just be forgetting.

Yeah, I saw that earlier tonight.....not acceptable, not acceptable at all. He had better learn something about common courtesy in the next two weeks.

No,You are not the only one,thats for sure.

Apart from me i could name 5 other people (in recent times) that he has done it to........it is too consistent to not be deliberate. VERY SLACK if you ask me and the ban is deserved (IMHO). I hope when he comes back he changes his ways!

he is a nice guy but I found him to be a bit unreliable at times, I did only a couple of trades with him, took him quite a while before he paid me for some cards I sold to him. I didn't mind waiting it just got a annoying when he would say he would pay on a certain day, time etc and wouldn't do it, so I had to keep pestering him to do, otherwise I would probably still be waiting for payment.

Back
Top Bottom