STEVE MORTIMER 2003 TRIBUTE CARD #1of 500

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchellp198

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mitchell
For the serious card collector i have for sale a 2003 select limited edition certification steve mortimer tribute card. pm me with others will sell to best offer received before next friday or before hand if i'm happy with the offer.
Beautiful card.

Re: STEVE MORTIMER 2003 TRIBUTE CARD #1of 500 WOW

Yeh, on a mail pick up , son(mitch) opens package and sees the 2003 Proven/Summons- turns it over and starts going EPIC(he's word):woot: " Dad its 1 out of 500 " absolutely floored when explained 1 OF 500. LOL

The cards is actually number 1. And i dont believe that they all are numbered 1 because i have a number 373 also.

i have the mortimer tribute card and it's numbered 1 of 500

The cards is actually number 1. And i dont believe that they all are numbered 1 because i have a number 373 also.

Please show us all the number 373 that you have ....

Guess what ???I have a number 1 as well ...If you have the 373 you must be the only 1 in AUSTRALIA ...

Here is the photo of redtorana`s number 1 of 500

0.jpg

wow so they are!! well i got ripped off didnt i when i bought it thinking i was buying number 1 :-(

wow so they are!! well i got ripped off didnt i when i bought it thinking i was buying number 1 :-(

Show us all that number 373 that you have or was it a scam to get a good price ?????

We would all like to see it ....

Just like my Willie Mason Case Card it is 1 of 300 and was wrapped until I bought a second one for a mate and he jagged another number 1 hehehe......im sure it was an honest mistake from Mitchellp198

Lying :^o to rip off the unsuspecting is certainly not cool or needed on OCT.

---------- Post added 07-02-2010 at 12:09 PM ----------

Just like my Willie Mason Case Card it is 1 of 300 and was wrapped until I bought a second one for a mate and he jagged another number 1 hehehe......im sure it was an honest mistake from Mitchellp198

How is it an honest mistake by claiming you have #373 also?

I dunno 1967Sharks I just like to believe people are genuinely good and give them the benefit of the doubt is all mate, especially seeing he was a fairly new member and everything. But when you look at it if that is what he was trying to do then yeah Definitely not cool. Didnt mean to ruffle any feathers by saying it may have been a mistake, if i did i apologise.

i didnt believe you guys that they were all no 1 until redtorana put up the scan of his... i paid massive overs for my card thinking it was no 1 off ebay about 6 months ago :-(

You didn't believe the guys so you made up a lie about the 373 or whatever it was????

Anyway all good. No major harm done. Take it as a lesson learned.

I was the same when I got my Ray Price card which is also #1 until I saw another one :lol:

LOL nice one :thumbsup:

it really is poor form. I remember a few years ago paying a premium for the willie mason power case card thinking it was individually numbered 1/300, and all the while the seller was egging me on guarenteeing it was definately one of a kind individually numbered, first one made yada yada yada. I mean its kind of my own fault for not doing more research but still poor form on the sellers part.

Dont do it again Mitchell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom