Starting 2012 with a BANG! Logomen, RC autos, legends!

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Been very busy in 2011 with traveling, new house, getting married etc... So I decided that this year I would "get back into the swing of things" on this site. It's been a while between deals and maildays and got a few in this first week of 2012. Thanks to all who has pitched in.

Decided to part with a few pc cards so I could "revamp" the existing one! Here are the newbies....

First wanted a nice Holiday auto, love how he balls!

drueholidayrc.jpg

Next, these 2 kids are future all stars imo, can't wait to see them both get more time on court!

dfpaniniauto.jpg

dfrcauto.jpg

preciouspicksau.jpg

crawfordphenom.jpg

Had one of these before, but picked up a nicer one! Superman RC Auto!!!!

dwightrcauto.jpg

Now 6 x Logomen :) Kobe, JR and Crawford for the pc!

duallogo3b.jpg

duallogo3a.jpg

duallogo2b.jpg

duallogo2a.jpg

duallogo1b.jpg

duallogo1a.jpg

Wanted another Durantula for the pc, a couple surface creases near the patch but still a very nice card!

duranthprc.jpg

Wanted a MJ/Kobe dual jsy card to go with this

Card04102010_00003.jpg

So picked these up :)

mjkobeallstar2.jpg

mjkobeallstar.jpg

Picked up a couple of Kobe's for the pc (jsy was from a pack I bought!)

kobesuperstar.jpg

/30
kobetrippleau.jpg

Got this back from grading!

scoringkings.jpg

and this legend to top things off!

pippenauto.jpg

Thanks to all for helping, the pc is almost there! :D:wave:

Total sickness...thats it buddy..your hogging all the wow factor !!!
Enough already...lololo

More like an explosion! Some crazy cards there Norm, really digging the Kobe auto and love the Scoring Kings and Pip too

I hear you mate and those Autographics are some of the nicest looking old auto's. I had one a while back, might be the same one if you got it off Scotty?

I hear you mate and those Autographics are some of the nicest looking old auto's. I had one a while back, might be the same one if you got it off Scotty?

Your one inspired me to get one lol

Got this one off Stashman!

The Sp authentic dual auto and the pippen are ridiculous. I agree with the you about holiday as well, been thinking of picking up a card of his myself.

Investing in the future there - revamp always keeps things interesting! Bryant / MJ auto is a stunner - love it! Pip autographics is a sweet addition too! Iconic player and iconic set!

Thanks guys, the pc was sitting stale for a while now, was getting bored. So move a couple of key cards and happy and interested again!

Very nice stuff Norm.Love the dual auto & the kobe & Pippen autos.

Back
Top Bottom