Star Wars Galaxy 5 Box Break - BEST BOX EVER ?? 9 SKETCHES IN ONE BOX

and you need to find the next piece to the puzzle graham

Scoundrel Art Community :: View topic - Galaxy 5 by Grant Gould

gould_swg5scans8_600.jpg

I was wondering what "Star Ways" was but OMG what a bust - or r u just good a drawing G :woot::woot:

This is one thread that should last the ages for Star Ways fans and box busters in general :thumbsup:

Probably could - that was actually what we were going to look at doing. Maybe need to look at it again now that DACW have cases back in stock and heaps cheaper than what I was originally quoted! :D
Great price @ 535us, might work out 70-80 a box dlv in a share

and you need to find the next piece to the puzzle graham

Scoundrel Art Community :: View topic - Galaxy 5 by Grant Gould

gould_swg5scans8_600.jpg

Wow! Now I will have to try and find that piece! That's awesome and nice find. I've signed up and will post tomorrow.

I was wondering what "Star Ways" was but OMG what a bust - or r u just good a drawing G :woot::woot:

This is one thread that should last the ages for Star Ways fans and box busters in general :thumbsup:

Never noticed I couldn't spell Star Wars :lol:

Great price @ 535us, might work out 70-80 a box dlv in a share

I will put a post up tomorrow re a share.

That one in your avatar is sick Graham.
Really like the Vader aswell.
If the new Prestige wasnt coming out this month (drained all my cash), I would definately have been in for a box. Been watching some breaks on youtube by CardsInfinity and they look sick.
I saw a Vader sell of ebat similar to yours for well over $500 us!

Are these starwars boxes the same as Marvel Masterpieces 3 where the sketch cards are still randomlly inserted into packs? So you essentially have the chance to get more than 1 sketch card per box?

Because I notice boxes on ebay are saying 'Opened box sketch card removed'.

So does that mean the sketch cards are loose in each box?

I've noticed that on most of the boxes i've opened, the sketch cards in this product are in the same place in the box.

I'm not going to give it away (for obvious reasons) but it's a trend i've noticed.

I saw a Vader sell of ebat similar to yours for well over $500 us!

There was this one
STAR WARS GALAXY 5 VADER RETURN SKETCH CARD SEAN PENCE - eBay (item 190403871825 end time Jun-16-10 19:15:10 PDT)

It's a little different, in that it was an Artist Return and basically that's how they get paid for doing all of the sketches they supply for the release. So obviously someone a) really liked the card b) really liked the artist enough to give him such a nice pay day!

I don't know whether any other cards apart from these Artists Return cards have sold so well ? I haven't been watching them long enough to know.

Sean Pence is one of the better artists out there, does some nice lifelike sketches. Guess per the description with only 25 sketches and 1 singular sketch you'd want it to get a premium.

Love the idea of the puzzle pieces but talk about a task to chase down a 9 set

I grabbed a case of heroes 2 many moons ago and sold a pence sketch and it sold for more than what the case cost me.

Back
Top Bottom