SPX RC's patch auto 1/1

mookie3three

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Aodhan
eBay User
adoe546
Does anyone know what any other of these cards went for? The only one I remember seeing was for Mario Chalmers and I can't remember how much it went for?

The reason I ask is I'm looking to buy this: Link

Was wondering on your thoughts of how much I should offer as I think $400 is pretty expensive for Darrell Arthur. I've got Infesticide's opinion, anyone else have an opinion? Cheers:thumbsup:

Yeh I know, it was probably too cheap, but I was in a situation where I needed fast money so it seemed like a good enough price. Hes getting some good minutes now though so it would be lots more Id imagine, ah well.

150US should be enough I think.. especially for someone who has only shown he can be a good role player..

i've been watching darrell arthur since the start mate.. he's had good games and works really hard.. but he's just not producing like lopez or gasol. even jt or randolph i'd say would surpass him. maybe he will be better than i expect but from what i've seen he'll be a good starting 4 but just not as good as his rc batchmates which sucks coz he was my first choice to collect at the start of the season

i've been watching darrell arthur since the start mate.. he's had good games and works really hard.. but he's just not producing like lopez or gasol. even jt or randolph i'd say would surpass him. maybe he will be better than i expect but from what i've seen he'll be a good starting 4 but just not as good as his rc batchmates which sucks coz he was my first choice to collect at the start of the season

He turns 21 in 5 days mate. Plenty of time for him to get better.

5.9 ppg and 4.4 rpg in 19 minutes certainly isn't too rough.

Lopez and JT, even Randolph are looking good but they were all hyped up more, expected to come in ready to contribute more. Arthur we'll see I think he can potentially be a great player.

Gasol is good but he's something like 24 or 25 years of age. When Arthur reaches that age he'll be producing like Gasol if not better.

I think the kid has great upside - but hey, just my opinion. :)

He turns 21 in 5 days mate. Plenty of time for him to get better.

5.9 ppg and 4.4 rpg in 19 minutes certainly isn't too rough.

Lopez and JT, even Randolph are looking good but they were all hyped up more, expected to come in ready to contribute more. Arthur we'll see I think he can potentially be a great player.

Gasol is good but he's something like 24 or 25 years of age. When Arthur reaches that age he'll be producing like Gasol if not better.

I think the kid has great upside - but hey, just my opinion. :)

Have to agree with Jimbo! Arthur has a huge upside, even starting nowadays if I'm correct!

The seller said the following:

i can take your offer of 165 for the arthur spx 1/1, as long as you agree to do it off ebay, so i can save on seller fees.

-------------

Hell no I could get ripped very easily. Unless if he sends me a Paypal invoice and I pay, am i still covered under paypal protection? Cheers

The seller said the following:

i can take your offer of 165 for the arthur spx 1/1, as long as you agree to do it off ebay, so i can save on seller fees.

-------------

Hell no I could get ripped very easily. Unless if he sends me a Paypal invoice and I pay, am i still covered under paypal protection? Cheers

If you pay via paypal you will be covered I'm almost certain - better double check though.

I've bought through this guy and all worked out fine if thats any help to you.
Its a damn nice looking card, does anyone know if the DJ Augustin one has been pulled or sold?

I NEED his card!!!! Haha

Nice price! Just ask the seller to send you an invoice through PayPal...shouldn't have any problems

Back
Top Bottom