SPURS Collector, NEW to OZCARDTRADER :-)

rowancv

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ro
eBay User
rowancv
Hey Everyone!!

Just wanted to introduce myself, name's Ro.. I'm guessing most of you guys/gals are from Australia? Well, I'm from NJ, USA, but am a big time SPURS fan & collector :D ..looking forward to checking out the rest of the forums on here and meeting some nice people :).

Right now I'm currently looking for any 03/04 Exquisite SPURS Cards- all of the ones mentioned in my signature, as well as the DRob Auto Patch and Extra Exquisites (#d to 25 & 75), and the Noble Nameplates of DRob & Tony Parker (the ones in my sig are the ones I want/need the most!). Most likely looking to buy.

I also collect ANY & ALL DRob autos with a Scripture Inscription. Please let me know if you have any!! On the side, I also collect Adrian Peterson & HEROES cards! :thumbsup:

Take care everyone, and God bless!

-Ro

Hi mate and welcome to the site.

re your signature, theres actually an option when you post under Miscellaneous Options for Show your signature which was unticked. I've fixed it up for you! :)

Hey Ro - I recognise you from HK. Welcome aboard mate - you'll love it here. You thought HK was elite........welcome to the REAL elite board ;)

Regards

Ryan

hill33: thanks man :) and thank you for fixing my sig! i was a bit confused LOL.

ryawil0: hi ryan! yes, i recognize your sn too :-D thanks for the welcome, definitely looking forward to meeting some ELITE collectors! ;-)

ljandkg: nice to be here :) didn't know you were a member on here too! hehhe, nice to see you buddy :) and thanks for the well wishes!

RHYS: Again, thanks for contributing to my decision to join this site ;-) heh heh. 'Preciate the welcome, I'm sure I'll enjoy myself! God bless you too brotha!

aussie2al: Thanks very much!!

ScottE: Thank you as well :)

Nash13: Hey Matt! Thanks for the welcome and the kind words about my PC cards :-D ..I was just looking at your sig on another thread and admiring EVERY single card on it! Just AMAZING! I'll see you around my friend!

robinsonfan50: thank you!! awesome to see another drob fan in the house!! sweet sig 8)

tim410au: LOL, i've heard of them, but dont know much about them :-P funny you mentioned it hehhe.. thanks for the welcome!!

Back
Top Bottom