Dozer83

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
back2basicstraining
COMC User
Dozer83
So, at the shops letting my kids pick their first comic books, I see some Rittenhouse boxes in a cabinet behind some figurines. I will be going back to collect some more, but today I got the Spiderman 3. Mainly as growing up I was a huge fan of both Carnage and Venom, and this has a Venom Subset (plus Goblin/Sand/Red and black Spiders.)
20151003_164228.jpg

The Autos could not have been any lower. I would have preferred the autos of an extra!
20151003_174105.jpg

So apparently the guy has also been in Magic Mike, unfortunately I dont believe that will ever be my favourite movie. But I must say, thats one crisp auto he signs.

Even though these are only inserts, these are what I will chase. The foil just makes these a crispy card. I love the venoms darkness and the others also really suit the characters. (Pics dont do a heap for these)
20151003_174249.jpg

Its the fun that counts. The box gave 2 complete base sets, so each kid gets one and thays always a bonus. And although these are a movie based product it reminded me of the old Spiderman products from when I was a boy, so now Im looking to find the 1996 and 1997 Fleer Skybox ultra boxes.

They had a complete Spawn card set, Ill be getting that as Im about to start putting together a McFarlane figure set also.

Back
Top Bottom