*SPECIAL* Sonic the Hedgehog mailday

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
check it out guys, had this on layby and picked it up on friday. was looking for something else to collect as AFL cards are on the decline in my opinion. came across this series of statues and with a limited number to each one i just couldnt resist lol

From First4Figures i introduce

Sonic the Hedgehog 0945/1500

hope you enjoy
P1010002.jpg

P1010001.jpg

P1010011.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010009.jpg

thanks guys, if you look on the first4figures website they have some awesome stuff, and all limited and numbered. i'll throw a plug out there for Nerd Central in Devonport Tasmania, if your in the area its well worth a trip to the 4-ways to visit this place. James the owner used to own Iceberg Comics, a comic/trading cards store back when i was a kid, my favourite store ever lol. then it shut down coz newsagencies started doing trading cards and they couldnt compete. now Nerd Central concentrates more on Imported products like American foods, soft drinks, all kinds of statues from TV and movies, comics, some trading cards, plus heaps heaps more. James is a self confessed nerd who loves his comics, so he is passionate about the things he buys for his store. he buys a lot of his stuff from America himself when he's over there for Comic-Con every year. this statue would have been brought over at some stage.

Back
Top Bottom