JUWAN HOWARD
JASON KIDD /100
AND
JARVIS HAYES AF JERSEY
OR MJ LEGENDARY JERSEY AUTO

:roll:

OK I CAN'T LIE, IT WAS

JARVIS HAYES AF JERSEY

Hey man, thats a good break for SPGU, not amazing but a lot better than the last couple of shit awful breaks recently. I only pulled 2 numbered cards in the whole box, you got heaps! Plus the Kareem is a sweet pull!

Congrats and lets see some scans! :D

Hey man, thats a good break for SPGU, not amazing but a lot better than the last couple of shit awful breaks recently. I only pulled 2 numbered cards in the whole box, you got heaps! Plus the Kareem is a sweet pull!

Congrats and lets see some scans!

Only 2 #'d cards :shock:

Cheers mate, most comforting words from one who has been there. Still I feel a little cheated :lol: :lol: :lol:

After a quick smoke I'll be sure to post a pic.

Thanks for watching all :D

justdabestcards said:

Congrats and lets see some scans!

Only 2 #'d cards :shock:

Cheers mate, most comforting words from one who has been there. Still I feel a little cheated :lol: :lol: :lol:

After a quick smoke I'll be sure to post a pic.

Thanks for watching all :D

Yeah well, anyone who plops down 200 bones for a box and doesnt pull a bron or mj auto is gonna feel cheated, SPGU is a rip off i reckon.

Magicman said:
i highly Reccomend REFLECTIONS best product on the market IMO :lol:

I wouldnt say best product on the market (although i can see how magic could reach that conclusion...bastard :D ) but ill say its the best UD product on the market.

Lol. He pulls a Chris Paul auto and its instantly the best product. :D But really, out of all the box breaks in this forums.. the top four cards came from UD.

Ruckers sweet shot MJ (Sweet Shot), Gemz Jordan Redemption (SP Authentic) and LeBron auto (SPGU), and this Chris Paul auto (Reflections).
Not to mention the Kobe redemption auto jersey (UD) pulled by jason. ;)

Yeah Lippo pulled a Kidd 1/1 auto... which is the best finest card pulled here in my opinion. ;) But whats that to a Jordan auto? ;)

Back
Top Bottom