Some Penny Sneaker goodness for the years first mailday!

penny collector

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Antony
Hey everyone,

this is the last of my stuff to arrive from last years purchasing. This will also be my last mailday for a while as I am taking a break from the hobby for a few months, not quitting or selling up just a step back for a while.

First up prestige bonus shots auto #5 of 7, I did not even want to buy this card yet here it is... the addiction runs deep!

Prestige Bonus shots auto #5 of 7.JPG

I picked one of these up early and said I would get a better looking 1 one day, well the day has arrived and I love it:D:D! Sneaker swatch auto # 8 of 30

Sneaker swatch auto #8 of 30.JPG

And I love this last one just as much, Huge chunky window on this one:thumbsup:! #6 of 7.

UD Signature Kicks # 6 of 7.JPG

Well thanks for looking!

That Exquisite sneaker patch looks amazing! I've been trying to grab a Kidd one but have not been able to pull the trigger.

Are they 360pt or are they thicker?

That Exquisite sneaker patch looks amazing! I've been trying to grab a Kidd one but have not been able to pull the trigger.

Are they 360pt or are they thicker?
Yeah thanks, I am super happy with it! If Kidds are as Pricey as Penny I am not surprised it took me a while but it is the best one I have seen so happy I bit the bullet!
Its actually not quite a 360pt but its as close as you can get.

That's a huge patch on that exquisite! Love the colour and texture of it. Well done on those. Quality as usual.
Thanks Norm, I saw it and knew I wanted it in the PC and was very happy to have it arrive!

Did UD seriously chop up a pair of Galaxy Foams for that Exquisite? Awesome!

I think I like them better as patch cards :p
Oh yeah they did!! And I love them for it:D!

Damn, those kicks cards are mint especially the Exquisite...great way to end it for awhile! By the way...how do you leave it for awhile? Do you just not even look or do you have will power and can look and not buy? haha
Ha I have no idea how long I can keep it up for will power is working at the moment though:D (2 weeks is an accomplishment right?), pretty much I believe you have to find another sink hole to pour all your cash into to distract you from the cardboard!! But we all know all this new crap being pumped out at the moment is going to be around in 6 or 12 months time and half the price so it makes it a bit easier! If A rare nice card pops up in theory I should have the spare cash to pick it up which will help ease the pain!

Ha I have no idea how long I can keep it up for will power is working at the moment though:D (2 weeks is an accomplishment right?), pretty much I believe you have to find another sink hole to pour all your cash into to distract you from the cardboard!! But we all know all this new crap being pumped out at the moment is going to be around in 6 or 12 months time and half the price so it makes it a bit easier! If A rare nice card pops up in theory I should have the spare cash to pick it up which will help ease the pain!
Haha two weeks is longer than I've been able to go since picking up the hobby again! I may have gone 2-3 days when I was questioning if I should really be getting back into it all again!

Back
Top Bottom