Some MJ goodness from the end of 2013 and beginning of 2014

Jordan_Cards_Fan

Chasing Exquisite & 90's Highend Michael Jordan
Real Name
Tony
Hey there guys here is the last few cards I've received for 2013 and the very first cards for 2014, just wanted to have them all in hand before I posted them up ;)

Firstly I already have the missing serial number #'d/289 version of this 1997 Finest refractors but it was good to finally land the actual numbered version..

Noticed someone on here was set chasing these competitive advantages so I had to have one in my own PC..

Next up is this 1998 upperdeck HOLOGRFX love the look of these, now I only need 3 more for the set..

Next up I was able find this MJ auto on the bay..

Which gives me this..

And lastly for 2013 I was lucky enough to land this leaf 1/1 masterpiece with Dirk on the flip side for a very good price ;)

That's pretty much it for 2013, onto 2014 funny story on the next 2 cards especially the card on the right which is the MJ exclusives #/25

To my delight upon opening the parcel, the seller had not described this in the description.. #'d 23/25!

And I think the last 2 speak for themselves.. 2003/04 1st year exquisites..

And finally a 90's MJ game worn jersey card!

Hope you guys enjoyed my mailday and thanks for having a look ;)

Very nice! Loving all those!
That auto looks good on that card too!

Hologrfx are just so nice under light!

Give me the numbers you need, i'll have a look right now for them...(spaced out about it last time)

I have #'s 1,2,3,5,7 spare.....

1, 2, 5 are graded BGS 9 the other 2 are raw but would get BGS 9 or PSA 10...

PSA doesn't look at them good enough in my book, but having said that, all the ones I mentioned would likely grade PSA 10 from my experience.

Wow - love that auto with the big UDA COA looming large in the background. Probably two of the biggest GU cards to land too - classics!

Back
Top Bottom