Some cards ft. the King of the Clutch 3 Ball - Oh so Exquisite!

christuffa

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
I have been waiting for soooo long for these cards...and they're finally here !!!!:D
The seller (on ebay) sent them on a boat instead of airmail from Canada. I bought them on 13th Feb, so yeah, been waiting a bit.

All three cards are PC keepers, all featuring my man, Ray "Sugar Ray" "Ray Ray" "Jesus Shuttlesworth" "The Saviour" Allen! Yeah, that guy that shoved a dagger into the hearts of Amare and Melo yesterday with a long ball to take the game in the dying seconds....and there's bound to be more where that came from :D

Firstly, a jersey auto #1/18

SL373314.jpg

Second up, jersey/patch auto #3/5 and as you can see, BGS 9 with 10 auto

SL373309.jpg

Last, but certainly not least, my favourite card to date...gotta be happy about this mega patch piece. #18/25, and BGS 9 with 10 auto (on card) :kick: :worthy:

SL373313.jpg

Thanks for looking peeps, and as always, please leave comments if you like :thumbsup:

I love that Exquisite......that has to be one of the best designs they have released!

Sick Noble Nameplates! Really nice Seattle patch there.

Sweet cards,Love that last exquisite,Beautiful patch aswell.

Ray Ray Triple Threads showdown! That patch is big n nasty - love it!!!!!!!!!

Incidentally are you the person i'm bidding with on a triple threads atm on the bay? :p

Haha, nah that's not me. Ray triple threads?! Didn't know it was on there...it's all yours though. :)

---------- Post added 19-04-2011 at 09:35 PM ----------

Respect! Glad to see they finally got here. He did all right by us that seller ;)

Sure did mate, got $470 out of me, and plenty from you!

Jesus Shuttlesworth! That Exquisite is the sexiest card i've seen in a while, congrats mate :v:

Amazing Ray Ray mailday after an amazing Ray Ray shot!! I can't stop looking at that noble nameplates... WOW

Back
Top Bottom