Some additions to the lebron set chases - mini set complete?

BRONBRON

Fate Loves The Fearless
Real Name
CJ
Hey guys,

Having a quiet Saturday night and thought I would share a few of the latest additions to the PC. As with so many maildays on the forum I have to thank Shawn Bradley Fan for picking up a few of these for me! Top bloke right there

First up a couple of 06/07 Lebron Threads - UD reserve and /25

Next from the SPGU season in review set - gold /50

From the 05/06 ROY insert set - gold /23

And from the same insert set (dual) - gold /23

I am always looking for the above cards so if you have any that you are willing to part with shoot me a PM!

In keeping with my signature I managed to get my hands on these two.

/499

/24

So what about the completed Lebron mini set you ask. Well as is usually the case with my maildays they don't always contain cards. This has taken me a good couple of years to put together with the last piece coming in recently. Let me know what you think. Is there something else I should add?? Should I have a crack at another year?? So here we go - Lebron 2007 All Star Game Set:

Ticket Stub / Team 8x10 (East & West) / Lebron 8x10

Shoes (Deadstock)

Jacket /100

Jersey /123

Complete Set??

Thanks for checking out my mailday and as usual all comments welcome!

CJ

Holy Cow, that All-star completed set is just too much for words, simply unbelievable does not do it justice

Thanks to everyone for the comments - always appreciated!

man you are a serious fan and collector... well done on the massive haul
Either a serious collector or a serious waste of $$$!! The memorabilia just gives the PC something different and when I hit a flat spot with the cards I have something different to focus on.

Awesome additions, really love the kicks, jersey etc.
Love to see memorabilia like that
Glad you liked it. As long as people on here enjoy seeing the items I will keep sharing. As this is a card site I am never sure if I should post this stuff or not.

Are those items game worn? Fantastic pick ups either way! U need to get yourself the shorts too!
Nah, not game worn but that is something I have missed!!! The shoes and jacket are regular release (new with box / tags) and the jersey is the UDA signed release. Maybe a pair of game worn shorts would finish it off - and finish me off financially too!