Some additions to the lebron set chases - mini set complete?

BRONBRON

Fate Loves The Fearless
Real Name
CJ
Hey guys,

Having a quiet Saturday night and thought I would share a few of the latest additions to the PC. As with so many maildays on the forum I have to thank Shawn Bradley Fan for picking up a few of these for me! Top bloke right there :D

First up a couple of 06/07 Lebron Threads - UD reserve and /25
LEBRON0607THREADS2.jpg

LEBRON0607THREADS1.jpg

Next from the SPGU season in review set - gold /50
LEBRON0405SPGU2.jpg

LEBRON0405SPGU1.jpg

From the 05/06 ROY insert set - gold /23
LEBRON0506ROYGOLD.jpg

And from the same insert set (dual) - gold /23
LEBRON0506ROYDUALGOLD.jpg

I am always looking for the above cards so if you have any that you are willing to part with shoot me a PM!

In keeping with my signature I managed to get my hands on these two.

/499
LEBRONASGPATCH.jpg

/24
LEBRONSEASONUPDATE24.jpg

So what about the completed Lebron mini set you ask. Well as is usually the case with my maildays they don't always contain cards. This has taken me a good couple of years to put together with the last piece coming in recently. Let me know what you think. Is there something else I should add?? Should I have a crack at another year?? So here we go - Lebron 2007 All Star Game Set:

Ticket Stub / Team 8x10 (East & West) / Lebron 8x10
2007ALLSTAR8x10TICKET.jpg

Shoes (Deadstock)
2007ALLSTARSHOES.jpg

Jacket /100
2007ALLSTARJACKET-LEBRON.jpg

Jersey /123
2007ALLSTARJERSEY-UDALEBRON.jpg

Complete Set??
2007COMPLETEALLSTARSETLEBRON.jpg

Thanks for checking out my mailday and as usual all comments welcome! :thumbsup:

CJ

Holy Cow, that All-star completed set is just too much for words, simply unbelievable does not do it justice

Thanks to everyone for the comments - always appreciated! :thumbsup:

man you are a serious fan and collector... well done on the massive haul
Either a serious collector or a serious waste of $$$!! :lol: The memorabilia just gives the PC something different and when I hit a flat spot with the cards I have something different to focus on.

Awesome additions, really love the kicks, jersey etc.
Love to see memorabilia like that :thumbsup:
Glad you liked it. As long as people on here enjoy seeing the items I will keep sharing. :D As this is a card site I am never sure if I should post this stuff or not.

Are those items game worn? Fantastic pick ups either way! U need to get yourself the shorts too!
Nah, not game worn but that is something I have missed!!! The shoes and jacket are regular release (new with box / tags) and the jersey is the UDA signed release. Maybe a pair of game worn shorts would finish it off - and finish me off financially too! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom