Socceroos out of Asian Cup...

Allstar cards inc

"Got one more than Shaq!"
Real Name
Marcus
eBay User
allstar_cards_inc
Well it's over....and we were lucky to make it this far. I keep hearing how tough the conditions were and that we struggled beacuse of that....I seem to remember the World Cup being pretty hot at times as well (I'm guessing nowhere near as humid perhaps)....but at the end of the day we just weren't anywhere near well enough prepared.

Yeah a disappointing campaign all around. I thought we took one step back since the world cup. Not good enough fellas. Either that is because of the coach or not is not the point. The point is we didn't kick on after the cup.

I watched the entire game and the Japanese were full of running and the ref was ..... not so good. We got the first goal but Japan scored 2 minutes after. The goal was a crappy mis-kick at the back. Then Grella gets a red card for a very very controversial decision and we were luck to last out till penalties. I can believe Lucas and Harry missed the first 2 kicks.
The aussies played pretty good but lack vsion in the attacking third and didnt really dominate. A new coach and fit healthy players will get us back up - this is just a minor stumble.