Reignman40

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
east_coast_oz_nba
COMC User
Reignman40
So this little mail day had arrived the other week, but I had forgotten to show you lovely folks.
All courtesy of my little stash at COMC. Warning, this is fairly Jared Cunningham heavy and does contain the final piece to my 100 JC cards in hand.

So we can start with a non JC part, a little addition to my Jack Sikma Prizm rainbow.
comc sikma 001.jpg

Then we have the first of the Cunningham's. A nice SP Authentic Gold Canvas and then 3 different cards, all numbered /10. Both the Signature Series and the Intrigue Impact Rookie are both numbered 1/10, which is kind of a bonus .
comc jc 1 001.jpg

Then we move on to these 3. I surprisingly didn't have the Jordan Hamilton /99 and then was able to pick up the /10 to go with it which was kind of cool. Once again, another /10 with the Momentous Rookies auto, seemed to be my big theme for this comc block when I sent it home.
comc jc 2 001.jpg

With these 4 we have some interesting stuff. An Exquisite auto /50 go with the /199 version I already had. Also on the top row is a Panini Rising Tide Auto. Not numbered but for a while I had a feeling that card didn't exist as I never saw any on the secondary market. I even wrote Panini to make sure it existed. Now they are everywhere it seems. It was the last non 1/1 auto I needed from 13-14 sets, essentially giving me now 75% of all of his cards made from that year. The bottom 2 give me 100% of all of his cards produced so far in 14-15. Both from Totally Certified, one being /99 and the nice shiny one being /25 they picture him in his Kings uniform, which he had already left when the cards were released and had joined the Clippers. So some different jerseys from the usual.
comc jc 3 001.jpg

As promised in an earlier mail day thread, I picked up 2 more 1/1's. Ok, so they are plates and aren't very exciting but still kind of cool none the same. The yellow plate just looks really evil.
comc jc plates 001.jpg

And finally this little bad boy. A nice Chinese Red Immaculate patch auto /25. Surprisingly, all of his patches tend to end up looking the same, but this one is a beauty.
comc jc chinese red 001.jpg

So thanks for looking. The JC chasing is drying up (especially when you watch the Rookie NT patch auto /5 go for over $400 on ebay so it will more than likely be Sonics hits from here on in.
Cheers

Last edited:
Nice Cunningham additions and PC!

Actually made me think, if you want to add a Cunningham NT RPA (95/99) to your PC I've got one that's all yours (say $5 to cover postage). I've been trying to complete the 12-13 NT RPA set in BGS 9 or better condition and this one only graded a 5.5 so pretty...as such happy give it away to a good PC (got a "replacement" Cunningham in for grading now). Only issue with the card is some creasing around the top left corner of the patch window...to be honest I didn't even see it immediately and only notice when it catches the light. Auto is a clean 10, edges and corners all good, and the patch is the best of any I've seen with part of both the A and S on Dallas...can provide a photo if you want. Just thought I'd throw the offer out anyway :)

Back
Top Bottom