Smush Parker GU?

Chiller

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Ryan
Hey everybody just a quick question here recently ive been on the look out for a Smush Parker Game Used card but havnt had any luck at all on ebay do any of you know if he has any? or even better does anybody own one lol :p even if i could just see a scan that would be awsome =P~

A Clipper asking about a Laker? Don't go down the dark purple path Billy! LOL

I'll ask my bro who is a Lakers man, he will know or even have one?

Im a Pistons fan (duno where u got the Clips thing from) =P thenx for that chad would be good to see a smush GU, ive seen a couple of RC auto cards wouldnt mind getin my hands on one when funds are more in my favour looks like im starting another PC lol a pistons fan with no PC of a pistons player how strange am i well i guess my love for the pistons comes from Grant Hill woohoo 20 mins until i finish work and can go to Kickz101 to get some packs to bust mmm busting packs *drools* why is this hobby so darn addictive? okay time to stop rambling hehe

Chiller said:
Im a Pistons fan (duno where u got the Clips thing from) =P thenx for that chad would be good to see a smush GU, ive seen a couple of RC auto cards wouldnt mind getin my hands on one when funds are more in my favour looks like im starting another PC lol a pistons fan with no PC of a pistons player how strange am i well i guess my love for the pistons comes from Grant Hill woohoo 20 mins until i finish work and can go to Kickz101 to get some packs to bust mmm busting packs *drools* why is this hobby so darn addictive? okay time to stop rambling hehe

for the love of god use a full stop sometimes!!! :D

btw, did a quick beckett check and couldnt see any GU, but hes a got several autos though.

hehe yeh im not very good with my grammer spelling and so on im even worse when i ramble lol thenx for doing the check for me!

Back
Top Bottom