Small lockymac Mailday

lockymac

Graded Mint 10 by GEM!!!
Real Name
Lachlan
eBay User
lockymac
Greetings from Port Pirie Ozcards members. Here is my small mailday for today.
I picked up a nice Kurt Rambis Auto from the Legendary Sigs set that I am collecting.
I know Kurt is Chad's favourite player, so I thought I'd post him, in what I call a 'Revenge of the Nerds' pose.
I also today received a Monta Ellis Topps First Row Sepia RC numbered 16/25, which is really cool. Monta Ellis was a rookie for Golden State last year and as Nelly says in EI the Warriors were 'draftin' 'em out of High School straight into the pros'. He did well and I think he is a keeper for the NBA's most embrassing franchise.
Last but by no means least is a Legendary Sigs Paul Silas Card. What a good player he was. I love the design of that set and am also working on that set.
Mailday.jpg

Geat mailday Locky :D

Kurt the thug! Too bad he is really nice in person #-o

Great Silas. That set took off bigtime a while ago and has cooled somewhat now but the gold ones sell thru the roof. Great design and clear autos on them. I know Vlad loves them too. Nice short print for the pc too.

:D :D :D :D

Thanks for sharing that stuff on a somewhat rare Port Pirie mailday :)

I don't think I've ever seen a Rambis auto before. Thats cool. I love the design of the Legendary Sigs that year. The First Row looks sweet as well.

Cheers guys. Your positive comments keep me motivated to finish those sets :D
Rambis is like 'Sniff, what's that smell??.....'

Good lord even im not old enough to remember those players....:lol:
A nice addition to the pc no doubt !!:D

lockymac said:
Cheers guys. Your positive comments keep me motivated to finish those sets :D
Rambis is like 'Sniff, what's that smell??.....'

More like... "IF YOU SMELLL LALALALA.. what the RAMBIS cooking!"

:lol:

Nice cards LM, both sigs look like the guys took their time to sign well which is always good. I like the close up shot of Kurt's mug :)
wonder what Bogey would look like with a mo and specs like that :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom