ShueyGaffDarlingNat's latest mailday

ShueyGaffDarlingNat

Eagles Collector & AFL Connoisseur
Real Name
Brad
First time i've done a mailday but this week has been a very good week as i managed to track down the Jack Darling Sig that has caused me so much grief. Plus a few other goodies.

Nice number too.
JackDarling20111DraftProspects.jpg

A few more of the big fella.
2009PinnacleDraftPickSignatureNicNaitanui2-1.jpg
2009PinnacleDraftPickSignatureNicNaitanui.jpg

Bringing my number up to a slab. lol....and yet it'still not enough.. Keep contacting me on those Naita's fellas. Everyone's help is greatly appreciated:)
Naitanuis.jpg

and a few Draft rookies of Jack Darling too.

need i say more
254.jpg

and this sweet little number
jackdarling009.jpg

Been a very good week for collecting.

i might have a spare Jack i can get rid of to you now i've picked up a few more. Give me a day or two and ill have a look.;)

Well Done Brad are you interested in selling darling 009 ??? As i have 31 out of 34 all numbered 009

Well Done Brad are you interested in selling darling 009 ??? As i have 31 out of 34 all numbered 009

Not for sale but can appreciate your going for a set. I dare say we may be able to work out a trade at some point or another. If it goes anywhere it will be to you. That i can promise you.

EWWW THE DOCKERS!:thumbsdown:

SAINTS ALL THE WAY BABY!:kick::goat:

:D Phew! That was a close one. The saints i can dig. Good to see Thomo back at the club. Oh and your boy Haywood is impressing me of late. Got a bright future ahead of him (so do the Jazz) but did we have to be the muppets that got Boozer? :cry:

Thanks patterz123 and Kingjack. Really feeling the love on this site. And yeah boys love the Naita's too, knew the the day we took him he would be something special. What he was doing in the WAFL was nothing spectacular but every now and then he would do something that would make you jump out of your seat. 2012 will be the year of the Panther!! :woot:

Shit..... Lecras has hurt his right knee. Could be ACL. Noooooooooooooooooooo!! :cry:

Back
Top Bottom