Show off your collection

I'd post my PCs (yes plural) but if I did I might crash the entire site! I could have a one man PC March madness type of contest!

....and bumpski keep on posting those impressive pics people!

Good god Ray! i had no idea!... that is an intense collection, i would love to check it out next time i come to Melb.

Just plain awesome, dedicated as they come.

Wow, some awesome PC's in here! Love em.

Bit video shy so thought I would put up some pic's of my favorite's from my Dwight Howard, Paul George PC's along with my Magic Johnson Retro chase. Oh, also the missus's couple of cards.

Magic.

Paul George

Dwight

The girls

Cheers!

Great collections in here... great to go through them all!! Here is pretty much my whole collection. Video # 1 was taken a little while ago so there has been some additions from then. All the Lebron cards would not fit on this table anymore.

Video # 2 was just made today and it's of my best cards that I keep in mag holders. My Jordan cards followed by some autos and HOF and then onto my favourite Lebron James cards. I have a few more cards on the way that I would have loved to show you but this will do for now...

Enjoy!
Video # 1 a quick run through of my Lebron James cards

Video # 2 my favorites

Amazing collections guys... a lot of dedication!! Thanks for sharing them all.

I have been away for a while but being sick for the last week I started to sort through the PC a little which got me thinking about picking some more stuff up. Will do up a video for the cards soon but for now here is the memorabilia Took longer to get everything out than shoot the video!!

Anyone else have anything they can share. @Verse1 What happened to The Glove vids??

Last edited:
Okay well here is mine. 34 in hand of the Manimal (1 absent from the photo). Another 6 at COMC awaiting processing, 5 in transit to me and 3 incoming from mates who have busted stuff & 1 redemption. Next up cracks the half century for me!

Because I like to see progress, here's my collection now - a mere 5 months later. 134 cards big, and his draft night ball. Would love to see the progress of anyone else's too!