Not open for further replies.

Birdman

The Hick From French Lick
Real Name
Josh
eBay User
mrgt2859
Okay, heres the situation.

I have just liquidated my Larry Bird collection via Ebay. The exchange rate treated me well. :D

Last week I purchased an Adidas signed Larry Bird jersey. I am on a weeks holiday at the moment, but I know it has arrived at my work as I have been tracking it online. ;)

So, the plan is I am going to custom make a framed display case type thing for the jersey. It will be pride of place, but I am wanting to purchase 4 to 6 really nice Larry Bird auto cards to frame with it.

I am watching several on Ebay at the moment, but as the exchange rate is great for selling, it is crap for buying (as we all know!) :cry:

So I figured I would try my luck on here, and see whether you guys come up with anything nice.

To be a little more specific, I am very picky! I am wanting on card autos, preferrably print runs of 50 or less. I love the look of the UD Blacks, Exquisites and Ultimate Collections. If it is a fully sick patch but does not have an auto I may consider it as well. But like I said, I am pretty picky, and obviously I am after good deals seeing as I am paying cash and not trading.

I may not find anything on here that I really want, but hey never hurts to give it a go, never know what might pop up!

I have Paypal at the ready people! :worthy:

Cheers.

Josh.

Yeah, I was watching that one from Australia. They guy that brought that brought 4 or 5 cards out of my PC that I was selling!

I don't mind the Noteworthy design, but its not my fave. To be honest I didn't buy it because I was holding out for cards that I liked the design of better.

Trust me man - I am watching most of the nicer cards out of the Larry Bird auto search you did on US Ebay!

Thanks for the help though. I know whats on Ebay as I look at it about 5 times a day! I am more interested to know what members have in their buckets that I haven't seen before.

These cards aren't for sale but what the hey.....I like showing em off! ;)

075.jpg
IMG_0036.jpg

Im such a tease.....you may want to see Topspecial....Bianca has a nice Bird Limited Logos for sale (used to be mine)

Cheers
Matt

LOL I know how much of a tease you are Matt. Bastard. ;)

The trophy patch does nothing for me anyway. I love the look of the scripted swatches though.

I will have a flick through Bianca's bucket.

Cheers.

These are so nice...again such a simple design....but great colours etc...

111c_1.JPG

Also...this is just a tease....this is my only Bird auto....love it to peices...
IMAGE0080.jpg
[/IMG]

rare is a word used too often these days but how often do you see this short print Bird auto??

birdcourtside.jpg

And this ticket to Bird night at the garden autoed too.

birdnightfront.jpg

And oh a Bird 88 allstar jeresey framed too but can't find the pic on the pic to show it off too.

Good luck with the bird chase.

That Bird night ticket auto is hot.

Is that your chad or did you hunt that down somewhere?

I have seen non auto'ed tickets on the bay before, and theres even a replica on there now, but I've never seen an auto'ed one!

Yeah it was a gift. From two great long standing US members JimNorton/Gmoney and Poocanno of course. Some old school becket members will know Jim/Gary.

It was a pleasent surprise to receive that in the mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom