tak35bne

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Dave
eBay User
tack35
COMC User
tak35bne
Got the tin box of Kryptyx Master Collection 1st Edition Holden cards today and they are still sealed up so I don't know IF their is an auto in there or not............what do u reckon, open or not..........take the poll.

Holden Series 1.jpg

Dave

Holden Series 1.jpg

id open it mate but thats just me i couldn't leave it there without busting it

just curious...who's auto would possibly be in there?

Well I can forget about opening this up..............just realised I have been duped............The guy I bought this from indicated that this was the first series of Holden trading cards, being only a very young non-sports collector thought WOW and forked out the dollars..........when they arrived I thought jeez these looked good and it should have clicked that they were playing cards. It wasn't until I opened the tin to take the picture that I noticed that. Now in doing some research after posting this poll on OCT I have now found that the proper card series that I thought I was buying were true trading cards, ie details of the vehicle on the back of the card not a king of clubs.

Now I feel like a right idiot and am pi55ed that I spent good money of playing cards..............this lot is going into the cupboard never to see the light of day again.

Sorry folks...................:(

and in reply to your question Shaun, the auto's were brock, perkins and 3 others I can't remember.

wow dude...that really sucks, hope you didnt pay TOO much of a premium for them. did he advertise it falsly? or did you just not click to what they were in the details? coz if he misleaded you maybe you could get your money back thru ebay and paypal complaints

wow dude...that really sucks, hope you didnt pay TOO much of a premium for them. did he advertise it falsly? or did you just not click to what they were in the details? coz if he misleaded you maybe you could get your money back thru ebay and paypal complaints

ouch, sorry to hear that mate.

Bad luck mate, hope you work something out...

Thanks Fellas............they cost me 50 bucks.........ouch, its a pity, would have liked the real set................would have been fun

Thanks Fellas............they cost me 50 bucks.........ouch, its a pity, would have liked the real set................would have been fun

I found your listing...

I must say if all you got is playing cards that's really misleading...

I think what your supposed to get are playing cards with trading card backs.

I think that's Holden's merchandising team's fault because that sounds dumb. Those 2 things should remain separate.

So now I've read it yes you should bust!

Was this through ebay? Go file a dispute and get your money back.
If it's not through ebay then go down to the shop you got it from and demand a refund too.

that sucks mate but dont worry if it makes you feel better i busted the wrong box of Star Wars revenge of the sith cards a couple of days ago...put me back a few $$ as well...got the widevision cards instead of the normal cards that came with sketches and didnt get 1 hit :(

every1 makes mistakes bud :thumbsup:

ouch thats so unlucky if it was ebay id try file a claim to get a refund ?

Back
Top Bottom