Short, Funny Jokes

old.............

Bush_O_RLY.jpg

what the hell??

---------- Post added 16-10-2009 at 08:07 PM ----------

yeh sorry mate :O :p

eh its alright that one has been cracked at every teacher at my primary school. And at other people for like the whole of last year its just not that funny anymore. Its funny to people who have never seen it before but to me its like looking at the palm of my hand. If you get what i mean

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."

that is gold!!!

---------- Post added 16-10-2009 at 08:25 PM ----------

ooooo i got anoter one

There were 3 little boys each of them got to go down the magic slide. They had to yell out what they wish for and the magic slide would grant there wish

child 1 wished for gold he got gold. child 2 wished for more gold he got more gold. child 3 yelled out wee so he got wee!:p

whats yellow and if it falls out of a tree can kill you?

a bulldozer!

ive used this as a pick up line this next one....works well.

what do you call bob the builder when he retires?

bob

hahahahha love it!

these two would have to be the worst ive ever heard haha

Why can't bob drive a tractor? because bobs a fish

Why did the plane crash? the pilot was a breadstick

lol

lol y did the toddle fall of the swing , because he had no arms
y did the gir fal off the bike , she had no legs
y did the boy fall off his bike , because he got run over by a truck

y did the koala fall out of the tree? it was dead
y did the 2nd koala fall out of the tree? it was stapled to the 1st koala
y did the 3rd koala fall out of the tree? it was playing follow the leader